- Adjustable to 4 different angled positions (6, 12, 16, and 25 degrees)
- Rubber grooved top surface grips shoes
- Comes assembled and ready to use
- Comes with a 1 year warranty
The Adjustable Footrest
An oft-forgotten part of the body, the feet, need a little extra support and tilt from time to time. That's where the E3 Adjustable Footrest changes things. Think benefits like better circulation, fewer cramps in your legs and feet, and more ideal ergonomic seating positions thanks to one under-desk floor addition.
We took the concept of the modern footrest and simplified it to bring you a foot support that is there with you with minimal adjusting and hassle. Thanks to two "legs" that flip open to provide four different tilt angles, you can sit up, sit back, recline, and prop your feet up for even more comfort at work.
|Footrest Dimensions||15.7" L x 13.7" D x 3.2" H|
|4 Angle Adjustments||6, 12, 16, and 25 degrees|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need a footrest?
If you feel like your office chair is too tall for you or if you ever feel restless while seated, a little foot support can help. Our E3 Adjustable Footrest is adjustable to let you find that perfect angle that keeps your feet comfy.
- How is this footrest adjustable?
The Adjustable Footrest adjusts to four different angled positions by flipping out the rest's two legs in different configurations. This gives you the freedom to change angles when you feel like a switch!
- Can I wear high heels with this footrest?
Yes, the Adjustable Footrest comes with a treaded rubber top surface, which means you can use it barefoot or with shoes, even high heels!
- My feet fall asleep when I sit for a long time - what does this mean?
That can mean many things, among them that you are too petite for your chair or your chair is too tall for your body type. Make up the difference with support at the feet with the E3 Adjustable Footrest.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.