- Connect up to 4 USB devices on a single hub
- Fast data transfer - up to 5 Gbps
- Compatible with USB 1.1, 2.0, and 3.0 devices
- Plug & play and hot swappable
- Easily portable to all your workspaces
- Includes type A ports
- Compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/Linux/Mac OS 10.X or above
High Speed USB Hub
Turn one USB port into four with the lightning fast UPLIFT 4-Port 3.0 USB Hub.
Compact and portable to all your workplaces, this handy little USB hub will power and charge your devices in a flash. Transfer data on quad 3.0 USB ports; rapid uploading and downloading speeds keep your work flowing and your mind on what matters - your work.
Plug in and work better with the 4-Port 3.0 USB Hub from UPLIFT.
|Compatibility||USB 1.1, 2.0, and 3.0|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8
Mac OS 10.X or above
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need a USB Hub?
Typical computers come with 2 USB ports, with some boasting up to 4. In today's day and age, many of us work with more devices than that. Enjoy quick data transferring and 4 extra ports with the UPLIFT 4-Port 3.0 USB Hub.
- Will this work with USB 2.0?
Yes! The UPLIFT 4-Port 3.0 USB Hub will work with USB 3.0, 2.0, and 1.1 enabled devices.
- How does it work?
The UPLIFT 4-Port 3.0 USB Hub is simple to use. Just plug the unit's USB cord into your computer's USB port, turning 1 into 4 instantly!
- What kind of data transferring speeds can I expect from this hub?
Our UPLIFT 4-Port 3.0 USB Hub boasts data transferring speeds of up to 5 Gbps, some of the quickest USB data transferring speeds available today.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time.
- You are responsible for shipping costs, and potential restocking fees if the item has been opened and is damaged or shows signs of wear and tear.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.