- Delivers more support and stability without needing a crossbar and frame end system
- For desks with unique configurations
- Available in black
Zero Crossbar Bracket
Not all desks are the same, and larger desks with traditional layouts often require a crossbar and frame end system to securely stabilize them. But if you're working at a desk with a less traditional shape, our Zero Crossbar Bracket is what you'll need to safely secure your setup.
If your desk consists of a layout that could use the reinforcement of a crossbar but you don't want to add a whole frame end system to your setup, this is the component bracket that makes it possible.
Give your standing desk the support it needs to stand up to years of work with the Zero Crossbar Bracket.
|Compatibility||Any UPLIFT 2-leg, 3-leg, or 4-leg 900 series desk|
|Shipping dimensions||11'' W x 5'' H x 13'' D, 4 lbs|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the point of a Zero Crossbar Bracket?
Not all desks are designed the same; for desks with unique configurations that require a crossbar bracket, we have the Desk Zero Crossbar Bracket. These desk frame components can be used for DIY 4-leg desks, and allow you to attach your frame's lifting columns to the bottom of a desktop. Brackets can also used to attach the 3rd leg on curved corner desktops.
- Will this work on my desk?
The Zero Crossbar Bracket is made for workstations with different layouts that could use the reinforcement of a crossbar but don't want to add a complete frame end system to your current desk setup. This will work on all 2-leg, 3-leg, and 4-leg desks by UPLIFT Desk.
- Does this come in any other colors?
No, at this time, Zero Crossbar Brackets only come in black.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.