- Make Your Mark - Jot down ideas and temporary notes
- Easy to Erase - Use with dry erase markers and dry board eraser
- Round Edges - 30mm rounded corners around the entire top
- I'm with the Band - 3mm white edge banding for a seamless look
- Mother Earth Approved - GREENGUARD Certified
The Whiteboard Desktop
Record all your best ideas and erase them when you're done with the Whiteboard Desktop.
Your brain's creativity is the limit with this sleek desktopper. Jot down notes during meetings without putting your ideas on pause to find a notepad, saving a few sheets of paper. Complete and check off your tasks with simple dry erase markers for a GREENGUARD Certified desktop that's not only safe for you, it's also good for the environment.
Ideas come to life at the Whiteboard Desktop.
|Overall dimensions||48x30: 47.2" W x 29.5" D
60x30: 59" W x 29.5" D
72x30: 70.9" W x 29.5" D
80x30: 78.7" W x 29.5" D
|Weight||45 lb - 55 lb|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is this desktop made out of?
You'll be glad to know that our whiteboard desktop is made out of high-quality laminate, so you know you're getting a top that will suit you for many years of work. Constructed out of recycled Kraft paper and wood fibers, and then covered in a protective melamine finish, you can be sure you're investing in a desktop that is as eco-friendly as it is durable.
- I heard laminate desktops were softer than other types of desktops. Is this true?
Although some of our laminate desktops are softer than, say, a bamboo or solid wood desktop, our whiteboard desktop is an exception. Made of dense layers of paper that's been fused together and covered in a protective melamine coating, you'll be able to write on this desktop with no issues or indentations.
- Do I need to buy my own markers and eraser?
Yes, you will need to purchase dry erase markers and a dry erase board eraser separately.
- How should I clean and care for my desk?
Laminate is one of the quickest and easiest desk surfaces to clean! Use a dry erase board erasers for daily cleanups, and when you need a little more cleaning, just wipe down the desktop with warm, soapy water, and you're good to go. To protect your whiteboard desktop and keep it looking great for years, we don't recommend using it in hot or humid environments, which can damage the desk. It's also advised that it be kept out of direct sunlight.
- What if I notice marks after I clean it?
When additional cleaning is required, a soft cloth dampened with warm tap water and mild soaps, such as those used for hands or dishes, can do the trick. If the stain persists, the Whiteboard Desktop can be cleaned with spray-type glass cleaners, such as Windex®, 409® Formula All-Purpose Cleaner, Isopropyl Alcohol, or Zep® Write-Away Graffiti & Ink Remover. Still can't remove a mark? These can be treated with a 2-minute exposure to hypochlorite bleach, such as Clorox®, immediately followed by a clean water wipe down with a soft rag.
- Why would I want a laminate desk, isn't that a little dated?
Laminates are stylish desktops, and their whiteboard top is no exception. If you're looking for an affordable, durable desktop option when you're building a height adjustable desk, laminate is a fitting option for most people. Laminate has come a long way from the old countertops and desktops you remember from the 70s, 80s, and 90s. We source only the best and newest designs, so you can rest assured you're investing in a desk that's as stylish as it is budget-friendly,
Choose from a variety of lengths for the Whiteboard Desktop. Each desktop is 30" deep, to provide ample space for your desktop accessories or whiteboard musings. Desktops are available in widths ranging from 48" wide up to 80" wide. The rectangular desktop features 30 mm rounded edges, so you won't run into any sharp corners.
Wire or Power Grommets
We give you the option to add wire or power grommets to your desktop. Wire grommets let you route your cords and cables through a swiveling slot that opens and closes on your desk, or upgrade to the UPLIFT Power Grommet to add a duo of power outlets to each grommet hole, giving you freedom to power and charge devices straight from your desktop.
Grommets are located fifteen inches from the center of the desk, to the left and right. In our ergonomic experience, we have found that this is an ideal spot for the best combination of cable management and accessory use.
Desktops are not covered under our 7 year warranty. We will repair or replace any desktop that is rendered unusable as a result of a manufacturer's defect or damage in shipping if notified within 30 days of receipt.
For information on UPLIFT Desk warranty coverage, click here.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time.
- You are responsible for shipping costs, and potential restocking fees if the item has been opened and is damaged or shows signs of wear and tear.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.