- Designed to hold monitors 10'' - 30''
- Easy one-touch adjustments to the height, depth, and tilt of your monitor
- Built-in cable management keeps your workstation clean and copacetic
- Attaches to desks up to 4.7'' thick via clamp mount or bolt-through mount
- Two USB ports in the base are within easy reach for charging devices
View Monitor Arm
Give your monitor the freedom to move about your desk. The View Monitor Arm was designed with optimal ergonomics in mind. With features like one-touch height- and depth-adjustability, built-in cable management, USB 3.0 ports, and the ability to tilt your screen to the best viewing levels for you, the View brings organization and functionality together in a single desktop accessory.
Work better, and feel better.
Need help deciding which monitor arm is best for your setup? Check out our Monitor Arm Comparison Chart.
If your other screen is a computer in and of itself, you don’t have to be stuck on elevator-eyes mode just to see what’s ahead of you. The UPLIFT View Laptop Mount fits all notebooks 10.1" to 17.3" wide. Take your laptop to a new level, and rise above the neck-strain with our secure laptop mount.
To uplift your laptop to comfortable working heights, pair the View Monitor Arm with the View Laptop Mount for the complete setup.
|Height adjustment range||4.75" - 15.5" H (to center of VESA mount)|
|Depth adjustment range||21'' D|
|Weight capacity||4.4 - 19.8 lb|
|Supported monitor size||10'' - 30''|
|Display rotation range||360° display rotation range / 270° pan range|
|Monitor compatibility||VESA 75 mm & 100 mm|
|Unboxed weight||5.4 lbs with grommet mount
5.9 lbs with clamp
|Shipping dimensions||12'' W x 5'' H x 17'' D, 9 lbs|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What if my monitor is out of the weight range of the UPLIFT View Monitor Arm?
Your monitor must be between 4.4 and 19.8 pounds in order to work with this monitor arm. If your monitor is outside of the weight range, the counterbalance mechanism will not function properly and your monitor will not stay in place.
- How do the View's USB ports work?
There are two USB cables that run out the back of the View's base. Once you plug these cables into your computer's USB ports, you will be able to use the View's ports as though they were connected to your computer!
- How do the USB ports charge my stuff if this doesn't have a power cord?
USB 3.0 ports draw power from your computer, giving you the ability to charge devices from atop your desk instead of having to reach under to plug your phone into the wall.
- Is this arm better than the original UPLIFT Monitor Arm?
Both arms have great features, it just depends on which features you prefer. The original UPLIFT Desk Monitor Arm is a solid arm that provides easy height, depth, and tilt adjustment. The View Monitor Arm has a slightly larger weight capacity, but smaller depth adjustment range. However, the ease of having USB ports built into the base is a great feature!
- What kind of connection is required on my computer to be compatible with the View monitor arm?
If your computer has USB ports in it then it is compatible with the UPLIFT View Monitor Arm.
- Are these USB 2.0 or 3.0 ports?
The View features USB 3.0 ports, which provide faster data-transfer and charging. USB ports are backwards compatible. You will still be able to plug USB 3.0 cables into USB 2.0 ports on your computer, however you will only have the speed of the USB 2.0 port.
- What size monitor will this arm hold?
The View will hold 10" - 30" monitors.
- Help, my monitor won't stay in place.
It sounds like you just need to counterbalance the monitor arm to the weight of your monitor. This is simple, just use the included Allen wrench to turn the tension control screw located in the middle of the arm. If you monitor is dropping, then you will need to adjust the tension screw towards the "+" sign. If your monitor keeps getting higher, then turn the tension screw towards the "-" sign. Just make small adjustments until you find that your monitor stays put!
The UPLIFT View Monitor Arm comes in gray or white.
Looking for a way to elevate your laptop, too? Might we suggest the View Laptop Mount, which can be added to any UPLIFT View single or dual monitor arm and fits notebooks 10.1'' - 17.3''? It mounts directly to the arm's VESA plate, converting the monitor arm to an adjustable laptop mount, allowing you to raise your laptop screen to a more ergonomically correct height. When uplifted, we recommend using an external keyboard and mouse to maintain proper ergonomic positioning of your arms at your desk.
Get your accessories even quicker by adding our expedited production option.
Order your accessories by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee to start production on your order and ship it the same day. If placed after this time, your order is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected accessory is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
Note: This expedited production option is different from expedited shipping. If you're interested in expedited shipping, please reach out to us.
This monitor arm can support monitors 10" - 30" wide, making it compatible with a majority of the monitors on the market.
Features & Specs
- Holds monitors from 4.4 lb - 19.8 lb
- Provides 10.75" of height adjustment
- Built-in cable routing
- Fits desks up to 4.7" thick
- Includes two USB charging ports in base
This product comes standard with a 5-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.