- Brackets are sold individually
- Compatible with UPLIFT C-frame desks
- Available in black, white, or gray
C-frame Side Bracket
An important feature in electric standing desk construction, the side brackets allow you mount your desktop onto your UPLIFT Desk base.
They are available in black, gray, or white to match your desk's finish and are compatible with all 2-leg and 3-leg UPLIFT Desks.
Side brackets are sold individually.
|Available colors||Black, gray, or white|
|Compatibility||UPLIFT C-Frame Desks ONLY|
|Quantity||Single side bracket|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need a side bracket?
Side brackets allow you mount your desktop onto your UPLIFT Desk base. If you are building out a DIY desk or need a new side bracket, this is for you.
- Will this work on my T-frame desk?
No, Side Brackets for C-frame Desks are designed to work on c-frame desk bases only.
- Do I get to choose my side bracket's color?
Yes! We offer side brackets in gray, black, and white to match with your UPLIFT Desk frame.
Pick a Frame Color
UPLIFT Desk frames come in a trio of colors: black, gray, and white.
Our sturdy desk frames are powder-coated to perfection and treated with a nontoxic finish, so you can breathe easy.
Choose Your Side Bracket
Choose which UPLIFT C-Frame Desk Side Bracket you'll replace - left or right.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.