- Brackets are sold individually
- Compatible with UPLIFT C-frame desks
- Available in black, white, or gray
C-frame Side Bracket
An important feature in electric standing desk construction, the side brackets allow you mount your desktop onto your UPLIFT Desk base.
They are available in black, gray, or white to match your desk's finish and are compatible with all 2-leg and 3-leg UPLIFT Desks.
Side brackets are sold individually.
|Available colors||Black, gray, or white|
|Compatibility||UPLIFT C-Frame Desks ONLY|
|Quantity||Single side bracket|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need a side bracket?
Side brackets allow you mount your desktop onto your UPLIFT Desk base. If you are building out a DIY desk or need a new side bracket, this is for you.
- Will this work on my T-frame desk?
No, Side Brackets for C-frame Desks are designed to work on c-frame desk bases only.
- Do I get to choose my side bracket's color?
Yes! We offer side brackets in gray, black, and white to match with your UPLIFT Desk frame.
Pick a Frame Color
UPLIFT Desk frames come in a trio of colors: black, gray, and white.
Our sturdy desk frames are powder-coated to perfection and treated with a nontoxic finish, so you can breathe easy.
Choose Your Side Bracket
Choose which UPLIFT C-Frame Desk Side Bracket you'll replace - left or right.
Get your accessories even quicker by adding our expedited production option.
Order your accessories by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee to start production on your order and ship it the same day. If placed after this time, your order is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected accessory is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
Note: This expedited production option is different from expedited shipping. If you're interested in expedited shipping, please reach out to us.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.