- Each foot is sold individually
- Compatible with UPLIFT C-frame desks
- Available in black, white, or gray
Standard C-frame Foot
When you need a new foot for your UPLIFT Desk, we have you covered with the UPLIFT Desk Standard Foot for C-frame Desks. Order in the color that matches your desk: black, white, or gray.
If you plan on switching to more compact desktop and need feet that won't protrude past your desk, the UPLIFT Short Foot might be the solution to your desk feet needs.
The Standard C-frame Foot is compatible with C-frame desks only.
|Available colors||Black, gray, or white|
|Compatibility||UPLIFT C-Frame Desks ONLY|
|Quantity||Single standard foot|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why would I need a new foot for my standing desk?
If you lost, broke, or just want a different color foot for your UPLIFT Desk, these are the feet that you need to stay in good standing. These are sold individually, so if you want to swap out both feet, make sure you order a set.
- Will this fit on my T-Frame Desk?
No, Standard Foot for C-frame Desks were designed to work on C-frame desks only. If you need a standard foot for a T-frame desk, we have you covered!
- What is the difference between standard feet and short feet?
If your desktop is more than 27.5 inches deep, standard feet will fit your desk. However, if your desktop is more compact, you will need a short foot if you ever need to replace your desk's foot.
UPLIFT Desk frames come in a trio of colors: black, gray, and white.
Our sturdy desk frames are powder-coated to perfection and treated with a nontoxic finish, so you can breathe easy.
In a hurry? Get your accessories even faster; just add our expedited production option to your order.
Place your order by 3 pm Central on a business day and and we guarantee your order will ship the same day. If placed after this time, your desk is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected item is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.