- Each foot is sold individually
- Compatible with UPLIFT C-frame desks
- Available in black, white, or gray
Standard C-frame Foot
When you need a new foot for your UPLIFT Desk, we have you covered with the UPLIFT Desk Standard Foot for C-frame Desks. Order in the color that matches your desk: black, white, or gray.
If you plan on switching to more compact desktop and need feet that won't protrude past your desk, the UPLIFT Short Foot might be the solution to your desk feet needs.
The Standard C-frame Foot is compatible with C-frame desks only.
|Available colors||Black, gray, or white|
|Compatibility||UPLIFT C-Frame Desks ONLY|
|Quantity||Single standard foot|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why would I need a new foot for my standing desk?
If you lost, broke, or just want a different color foot for your UPLIFT Desk, these are the feet that you need to stay in good standing. These are sold individually, so if you want to swap out both feet, make sure you order a set.
- Will this fit on my T-Frame Desk?
No, Standard Foot for C-frame Desks were designed to work on C-frame desks only. If you need a standard foot for a T-frame desk, we have you covered!
- What is the difference between standard feet and short feet?
If your desktop is more than 22.75 inches deep, standard feet will fit your desk. However, if your desktop is more compact, you will need a short foot if you ever need to replace your desk's foot.
UPLIFT Desk frames come in a trio of colors: black, gray, and white.
Our sturdy desk frames are powder-coated to perfection and treated with a nontoxic finish, so you can breathe easy.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.