- If you're looking for a full-size desk, click here to browse our selection
- Fit a standing desk in more places, or fit more desks into a single space
- Desktops are 24" deep or less than 42" wide to fit smaller areas
- Height adjustable from 24.4" to 50.0" (without desktop thickness). Our 3-stage columns offer 25.6" (650mm) of vertical travel and are 33% faster than a two-stage frame
- Hall effect sensor in the frame detects resistance and reverses frame direction for safety
- Dual motors, one in each leg, make the frame quieter, safer, stronger, and more reliable
- Width-adjustable frame mounts to most desktops and features an energy efficient, low-draw transformer
- Frame includes a Hall effect sensor that detects collisions and reverses the frame's direction
- Upgrade to the advanced 1-touch digital memory keypad
- Local and globally sourced parts are assembled and shipped from our warehouse in Austin, Texas
- Meets or exceeds all applicable section requirements in accordance with ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2008 Desk Product Test Standards
Space Saver Standing Desk
For folks who are short on space, funds, or both, our space-saving, height adjustable standing desk fits perfectly. But unlike many of our competitors, buying a smaller desk doesn't mean you have to sacrifice style or quality. We have the same industry-leading 1" thick carbonized bamboo, GREENGUARD laminates, and rustic, reclaimed Douglas Fir desktops here, too.
We avoid using harsh agents and chemicals in finishing our desktops, protecting not only your desk but your indoor air quality. It's all part of working better and living healthier!
Benefits of a Three-Stage Frame
Our three-stage frames, included with our space-saving desks, come with a greater height adjustment range that fits more users than our competitors' two-stage frames. They include three spindles instead of two, making them 33% quicker to adjust. And because of their dual-motor design, UPLIFT Desks are quieter when going up or down, are more reliable, stronger, and safer than desks with only a single motor.
Don't settle for less than the best when you choose a space-saving fully height adjustable desk. Designed in the U.S.A., we've built our frames to provide you ideal comfort, reliability, and stability - all backed by our industry-leading 7-year warranty.
Power to the Grommets
Power your phone, computer gear, and devices right on the desktop with optional in-desk power grommets. They'll help prevent you from pulling cords as your desk raises and lowers. Designed to fit seamlessly into your new sit-stand workstation, ensure you're charged up before a long meeting or the drive home.
An Advanced Keypad
The UPLIFT Desk Advanced Keypad not only displays your desk's current height in inches on an easy-to-read digital readout but is capable of storing up to four user-defined heights in its memory, making it perfect for shared workstations. Or, set your standing, sitting, perching, and treadmill heights, and quickly change your stance with the push of a button.
|Height range||24.4" - 50.0” H (without desktop thickness)|
|Desktop thickness||Eco: 0.75"
Classic Laminate: 1"
Reclaimed Douglas Fir: 1.5"
|Travel speed||1.5" per second (varies - slowest with maximum load) with soft start/stop actuator motors|
|Noise level||50 decibels during motion|
|Base width||Adjustable from 42.25" - 70" W|
|Weight capacity||355 lb|
|Keypad||Advanced one-touch digital memory keypad is available, push and hold up/down keypad is standard|
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|Voltage||Input: 110 V, Output: 31 V|
|Transformer power||200 W (0.2 W on standby)|
|Power supply current||5 amps|
|BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 certification||Compliant with sections 4.3, 4.5, 5.2, 5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 and 15.0|
|Safety certifications||Lifting Column - TUV (Canada and U.S.)
Control Box - TUV (Canada and U.S.)
Power Cord - UL/CSA (Canada and U.S.)
|Warranty||7 year all-inclusive warranty on entire desk base: motor frame, controller, keypad, electronics and mechanisms included. Extension to 12 years available.|
|Shipping dimensions||Frame - 11'' W x 10'' H x 41'' D, 61 lbs
Desktop dimensions will vary depending on selection
Click below to learn more about the available options and accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
- What makes this desk a "space saver"?
Our Space Saver Desks are designed for use in compact spaces. All of our desktops offered here are 24" deep and less than 48" wide, making them ideal desks when space is limited or if you're working on a budget.
- I plan on upgrading to a larger desktop later, can I still use this same frame when I do?
Yes, definitely! UPLIFT Desk frames are interchangeable, so most parts are the same on all of our desk bases. When you're ready to move to a larger top, you will just need the full size crossbars and crossbar ends to make your transition. If you need help, contact us and one of our friendly Sale Pros will be able to help you.
- Do you have any desktops that are 24" in depth?
Yes, our Eco finish, bamboo, and reclaimed wood desktops are offered in 24" depths.
- Can I get a desk that is narrower than 24"?
Our 24 inch deep tops are the narrowest desktops we keep in stock, and are ideal for most compact spaces. If you desire something more custom, we can custom-cut laminate and solid wood desktops to meet your exact specifications, but the side brackets on each side of the UPLIFT desk frame are just under 22". This means that you would not be able to install an UPLIFT Desk frame on a desktop that's narrower than 22" deep.
- Why aren't these sizes also listed with the standard desks?
We wanted to shine a light on our most compact desktops while also simplifying the desk buying process. That way the choices aren't overwhelming for you as you shop for and build out your dream desk.
- Why should I use the Space Saver over a small version of a traditional desk?
UPLIFT Desk Space Saver Desktops are 24" deep versus the standard 30" deep tops of our other desks. This makes them ideal additions when you're working with limited space at your work area.
- What if I need a size that isn't listed here?
If you require a shallow desktop in a size you don't see here, we can make you a custom laminate or solid wood desktop. For a quote, call, chat, or email our Sales Team and we'd be happy to help!
- Do the feet of the desk protrude past the desktop?
No, our Space Saver Desks come with a set of narrow feet, so that they won't stick out past the edge of the desktop.
- What accessories can I install on the Space Saver Desk?
Due to the small amount of space under the desktop, some accessories are unavailable. Check with our builder for compatible accessories, or contact our Sale Pros for more info!
- Can I buy a desk smaller than 42" wide by 24" deep?
At this time the smallest top we offer is our Space Saver Desktop.
- Are there any differences between the Space Saver and the regular UPLIFT desk, besides the shorter depth of the desktop?
The bracket that attaches to the desktop is the same size, but the feet on the Space Saver desk are shorter. Since the Space Saver desktop is not as deep, it does not need as large of a base to stabilize it. In other words, you'll get the same great three-stage frame as offered with the other UPLIFT desks.
- Can I use a treadmill with this size desk?
We strongly recommend a desk that is 72" wide for use with a treadmill. At that size, you're able to keep your treadmill desk handy, while still being able to work while standing or in a chair.
- Which control box is on my desk?
Checking to see which version control box is on your desk is easy, just peek at the silver label on it. If that sticker says v4.1, v4.2, or v4.3, you have the newest version of UPLIFT Desk's control box, complete with new features!
- What features are on the version 4 control boxes?
Our updated version 4 control box comes with a handy new safety feature called Collision Sensitivity. This feature allows users to set the sensitivity to one of three levels for their desks. When adjusting for height at your desk, the desk stops when it touches an object, instead of raising and lowering, which can cause accidents and knock over objects. Keypad Lockout is another safety feature on version 4 control boxes. Keep unwanted users and children from adjusting the desk when this is turned on. Users will be able to toggle quickly between One-Touch and Constant-Touch modes with just a few buttons, in addition to being able to switch between inches and centimeters on their keypad.
- Why does UPLIFT Desk use three-stage frames?
UPLIFT Desk frames are three-stage vs the cheaper two-stage desk frames on the market today, which means our desks are 33% faster thanks to using 3 spindles in each desk leg instead of 2. This gives users have a higher adjustability range to adjust their desks higher and lower, so they fit shorter and taller users, and even kids!
- What are these "dual motors"?
All of our frames come with a dual-motor design, so each leg gets its own motor. This makes our desks much quieter when raising and lowering, stronger, more reliable, and safer than desks with just a single motor. We think you'll agree, it's the little details that add up to make an amazing desk.
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.