- For use with UPLIFT T-frame desks
- Available in black, white, or gray
- Bracket is sold individually
T-frame Side Brackets
Side brackets give you freedom to mount your desktop onto any UPLIFT desk frame.
Compatible with 2-leg and 3-leg T-frame UPLIFT desks, these brackets are available in your choice of color: black, white, or gray.
Side brackets are not compatible with C-frame desk bases.
|Available colors||Black, gray, or white|
|Compatibility||2-leg and 3-leg UPLIFT 900 series desks, T-Frame Desks ONLY|
|Quantity||Single side bracket|
|Shipping dimensions||22.65'' W x 1.5'' H x 1.75'' D|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need a side bracket?
Side brackets let you mount your desktop onto your UPLIFT Desk frame. If you're building a DIY desk or need a new side bracket for your current desk, this is for you.
- Will this work on my C-frame desk?
No, Side Brackets for T-frame Desks are designed to work on T-frame desk bases only. Check our Side Bracket for C-frame Desks listing if you need to replace yours on your desk.
- Do I get to choose my side bracket's color?
Yes! Get your T-Frame Side Bracket in white, gray, and black to match your UPLIFT Desk frame.
UPLIFT Desk frames come in a trio of colors: black, gray, and white.
Our sturdy desk frames are powder-coated to perfection and treated with a non-toxic finish, so you can breathe easy.
Get your accessories even quicker by adding our expedited production option.
Order your accessories by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee to start production on your order and ship it the same day. If placed after this time, your order is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected accessory is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
Note: This expedited production option is different from expedited shipping. If you're interested in expedited shipping, please reach out to us.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.