- For use with UPLIFT T-frame desks
- Available in black, white, or gray
- Bracket is sold individually
T-frame Side Brackets
Side brackets give you freedom to mount your desktop onto any UPLIFT desk frame.
Compatible with 2-leg and 3-leg T-frame UPLIFT desks, these brackets are available in your choice of color: black, white, or gray.
Side brackets are not compatible with C-frame desk bases.
|Available colors||Black, gray, or white|
|Compatibility||2-leg and 3-leg UPLIFT 900 series desks, T-Frame Desks ONLY|
|Quantity||Single side bracket|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need a side bracket?
Side brackets let you mount your desktop onto your UPLIFT Desk frame. If you're building a DIY desk or need a new side bracket for your current desk, this is for you.
- Will this work on my C-frame desk?
No, Side Brackets for T-frame Desks are designed to work on T-frame desk bases only. Check our Side Bracket for C-frame Desks listing if you need to replace yours on your desk.
- Do I get to choose my side bracket's color?
Yes! Get your T-Frame Side Bracket in white, gray, and black to match your UPLIFT Desk frame.
UPLIFT Desk frames come in a trio of colors: black, gray, and white.
Our sturdy desk frames are powder-coated to perfection and treated with a non-toxic finish, so you can breathe easy.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.