- For use with UPLIFT height adjustable desk frames
- Provides more room underneath desks for accessories
- Short crossbar end is sold individually
Short Crossbar End
The UPLIFT Desk Short Crossbar End allows you to install your UPLIFT standing desk base to compact desktops, freeing up room underneath for a keyboard tray and other accessories.
The short crossbar end fits desktops as narrow as 26" wide, providing an ergonomic space-saving solution for desks everywhere.
If you're just looking for the standard length pieces, you can visit the UPLIFT Desk Standard Crossbar End listing.
|Available colors||Black, gray, or white|
|Quantity||Single short crossbar end|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need Short Crossbar Ends?
Short Crossbar Ends allow you to mount your narrow desktop to an UPLIFT Desk frame. If your desktop is smaller than 26 inches wide, this is a crucial tool to help you build the ergonomic desk you've always wanted.
- Will this fit on my UPLIFT Desk?
Yes, UPLIFT Desk Short Crossbar Ends were designed to fit on all UPLIFT Desk models.
- Can I choose a different color?
Yes, Short Crossbar Ends are available in your choice of black, white, and gray powder-coated finishes.
UPLIFT Desk frames come in a trio of colors: black, gray, and white.
Our sturdy desk frames are powder-coated to perfection and treated with a non-toxic finish, so you can breathe easy.
In a hurry? Get your accessories even faster; just add our expedited production option to your order.
Place your order by 3 pm Central on a business day and and we guarantee your order will ship the same day. If placed after this time, your desk is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected item is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.