- For use with UPLIFT height adjustable desk frames
- Provides more room underneath desks for accessories
- Short crossbar end is sold individually
Short Crossbar End
The UPLIFT Desk Short Crossbar End allows you to install your UPLIFT standing desk base to compact desktops, freeing up room underneath for a keyboard tray and other accessories.
The short crossbar end fits desktops as narrow as 26" wide, providing an ergonomic space-saving solution for desks everywhere.
If you're just looking for the standard length pieces, you can visit the UPLIFT Desk Standard Crossbar End listing.
|Available colors||Black, gray, or white|
|Quantity||Single short crossbar end|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need Short Crossbar Ends?
Short Crossbar Ends allow you to mount your narrow desktop to an UPLIFT Desk frame. If your desktop is smaller than 26 inches wide, this is a crucial tool to help you build the ergonomic desk you've always wanted.
- Will this fit on my UPLIFT Desk?
Yes, UPLIFT Desk Short Crossbar Ends were designed to fit on all UPLIFT Desk models.
- Can I choose a different color?
Yes, Short Crossbar Ends are available in your choice of black, white, and gray powder-coated finishes.
UPLIFT Desk frames come in a trio of colors: black, gray, and white.
Our sturdy desk frames are powder-coated to perfection and treated with a non-toxic finish, so you can breathe easy.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.