- Foot is 24" long
- For use with UPLIFT T-frame desks
- Not compatible with C-frame desks
- Short foot is sold individually
Short T-frame Foot
While our UPLIFT desk frames can support any desktop that is a minimum 22.75" deep, the standard desk foot is over 27" deep, meaning that the feet may protrude on more compact desktops.
If you plan on moving your UPLIFT adjustable height desk T-frame base to a smaller top, these 24" feet are ideal for you.
If you need a standard foot, see the UPLIFT Desk Standard Foot for T-frame Desks listing.
Short feet are sold individually.
|Available colors||Black, gray, or white|
|Compatibility||UPLIFT T-Frame Desks ONLY|
|Quantity||Single short foot|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need a short foot for my adjustable height desk?
UPLIFT Desks mount to desktops at least 22.75 inches deep. The standard foot on our frames is over 27 inches deep, so the feet may protrude on shallower desktops. If you plan to switch out your desktop for a smaller one, these 24 inch feet will keep your desk's feet in proportion.
- What type of frame will this work with?
Our Short Foot for T-frame Desks was designed to fit with the frame on our T-Frames. Check out our listing for Short Foot for C-Frame Desks if you need ones that work for your C-Frame desk setup.
- My desk is only 20 inches deep. Will this work for me?
Unfortunately not, your desk must be at least 22.75 inches deep for our UPLIFT T-Frames.
UPLIFT Desk frames come in a trio of colors: black, gray, and white.
Our sturdy desk frames are powder-coated to perfection and treated with a non-toxic finish, so you can breathe easy.
In a hurry? Get your accessories even faster; just add our expedited production option to your order.
Place your order by 3 pm Central on a business day and and we guarantee your order will ship the same day. If placed after this time, your desk is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected item is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.