- Foot is 24" long
- For use with UPLIFT T-frame desks
- Not compatible with C-frame desks
- Short foot is sold individually
Short T-frame Foot
While our UPLIFT desk frames can support any desktop that is a minimum 22.75" deep, the standard desk foot is over 27" deep, meaning that the feet may protrude on more compact desktops.
If you plan on moving your UPLIFT adjustable height desk T-frame base to a smaller top, these 24" feet are ideal for you.
If you need a standard foot, see the UPLIFT Desk Standard Foot for T-frame Desks listing.
Short feet are sold individually.
|Available colors||Black, gray, or white|
|Compatibility||UPLIFT T-Frame Desks ONLY|
|Quantity||Single short foot|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need a short foot for my adjustable height desk?
UPLIFT Desks mount to desktops at least 22.75 inches deep. The standard foot on our frames is over 27 inches deep, so the feet may protrude on shallower desktops. If you plan to switch out your desktop for a smaller one, these 24 inch feet will keep your desk's feet in proportion.
- What type of frame will this work with?
Our Short Foot for T-frame Desks was designed to fit with the frame on our T-Frames. Check out our listing for Short Foot for C-Frame Desks if you need ones that work for your C-Frame desk setup.
- My desk is only 20 inches deep. Will this work for me?
Unfortunately not, your desk must be at least 22.75 inches deep for our UPLIFT T-Frames.
UPLIFT Desk frames come in a trio of colors: black, gray, and white.
Our sturdy desk frames are powder-coated to perfection and treated with a non-toxic finish, so you can breathe easy.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.