- Short foot is 24" long
- For use with UPLIFT C-frame desks
- Available in black, white, or gray
- Sold individually
Short C-frame Foot
While our UPLIFT standing desk frames can mount to any desktop that is at least 22.75" deep, the standard foot is over 27" deep, so the feet may stick out or protrude on shallower desktops.
If switching out your desk base to pair with a smaller top is on the horizon, these 24" feet will be ideal for smaller desk frames.
If your desk calls for a standard foot, try the UPLIFT Desk Standard Foot for C-frame Desks listing.
UPLIFT Short C-frame feet are sold individually.
|Available colors||Black, gray, or white|
|Compatibility||UPLIFT C-Frame Desks ONLY|
|Quantity||Single short foot|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need a short foot for my standing desk?
UPLIFT Desks can mount to any desktop that is at least 22.75 inches deep, the standard foot is over 27 inches deep, so the feet may protrude on shallower desktops. If you ever switch out your desktop for a smaller one, these 24 inch feet will work for you.
- What type of frame will this work with?
- My desk is only 20 inches deep. Will this work?
No, your desk must be at least 22.75 inches deep for our UPLIFT C-Frame Short Feet.
UPLIFT Desk frames come in a trio of colors: black, gray, and white.
Our sturdy desk frames are powder-coated to perfection and treated with a nontoxic finish, so you can breathe easy.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.