- Short foot is 24" long
- For use with UPLIFT C-frame desks
- Available in black, white, or gray
- Sold individually
Short C-frame Foot
While our UPLIFT standing desk frames can mount to any desktop that is at least 22.75" deep, the standard foot is over 27" deep, so the feet may stick out or protrude on shallower desktops.
If switching out your desk base to pair with a smaller top is on the horizon, these 24" feet will be ideal for smaller desk frames.
If your desk calls for a standard foot, try the UPLIFT Desk Standard Foot for C-frame Desks listing.
UPLIFT Short C-frame feet are sold individually.
|Available colors||Black, gray, or white|
|Compatibility||UPLIFT C-Frame Desks ONLY|
|Quantity||Single short foot|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need a short foot for my standing desk?
UPLIFT Desks can mount to any desktop that is at least 22.75 inches deep, the standard foot is over 27 inches deep, so the feet may protrude on shallower desktops. If you ever switch out your desktop for a smaller one, these 24 inch feet will work for you.
- What type of frame will this work with?
- My desk is only 20 inches deep. Will this work?
No, your desk must be at least 22.75 inches deep for our UPLIFT C-Frame Short Feet.
UPLIFT Desk frames come in a trio of colors: black, gray, and white.
Our sturdy desk frames are powder-coated to perfection and treated with a nontoxic finish, so you can breathe easy.
In a hurry? Get your accessories even faster; just add our expedited production option to your order.
Place your order by 3 pm Central on a business day and and we guarantee your order will ship the same day. If placed after this time, your desk is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected item is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.