- For use with UPLIFT height adjustable desks
- Unit comes with motor and lifting column
- Available in black, white, or gray
- Leg is sold individually
Replacement Desk Leg
Get a leg up when you need it with the UPLIFT Desk Replacement Leg.
If you need a replacement for any of the components parts for any two or three leg UPLIFT Desk Standing Height Adjustable Desk, you can order a new one. Desk legs come in black, white, or gray.
Note that if you are adding a third leg to a two leg desk, you will need to purchase the UPLIFT 2-Leg to 3-Leg Conversion Kit.
|Available colors||Black, gray, or white|
|Quantity||Single desk replacement leg|
Frequently Asked Questions
- I'm converting my desk into a 3-leg corner workstation. Will this work?
If you're adding a third leg to a two leg desk, you'll need to purchase the UPLIFT 2-Leg to 3-Leg Conversion Kit to complete your desk overhaul.
- Why do I need a new desk leg?
If your desk leg breaks, you'll definitely need a new one. That is why we offer solo desk leg replacements. Install the new desk extremity and get back to standing!
- What color options do I have?
You'll be able to select your replacement leg in the color that matches your UPLIFT Desk frame - black, white, or gray.
Pick a Frame Color
UPLIFT Desk frames come in a trio of colors: black, gray, and white.
Our sturdy desk frames are powder-coated to perfection and treated with a non-toxic finish, so you can breathe easy.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.