- For use with UPLIFT height adjustable desks
- Unit comes with motor and lifting column
- Available in black, white, or gray
- Leg is sold individually
Replacement Desk Leg
Get a leg up when you need it with the UPLIFT Desk Replacement Leg.
If you need a replacement for any of the components parts for any two or three leg UPLIFT Desk Standing Height Adjustable Desk, you can order a new one. Desk legs come in black, white, or gray.
Note that if you are adding a third leg to a two leg desk, you will need to purchase the UPLIFT 2-Leg to 3-Leg Conversion Kit.
|Available colors||Black, gray, or white|
|Quantity||Single desk replacement leg|
Frequently Asked Questions
- I'm converting my desk into a 3-leg corner workstation. Will this work?
If you're adding a third leg to a two leg desk, you'll need to purchase the UPLIFT 2-Leg to 3-Leg Conversion Kit to complete your desk overhaul.
- Why do I need a new desk leg?
If your desk leg breaks, you'll definitely need a new one. That is why we offer solo desk leg replacements. Install the new desk extremity and get back to standing!
- What color options do I have?
You'll be able to select your replacement leg in the color that matches your UPLIFT Desk frame - black, white, or gray.
Pick a Frame Color
UPLIFT Desk frames come in a trio of colors: black, gray, and white.
Our sturdy desk frames are powder-coated to perfection and treated with a non-toxic finish, so you can breathe easy.
In a hurry? Get your accessories even faster; just add our expedited production option to your order.
Place your order by 3 pm Central on a business day and and we guarantee your order will ship the same day. If placed after this time, your desk is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected item is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.