- Natural-style wood grain color finish in cherry, mahogany, maple, walnut, or ash gray
- Black and white laminate desktop options also available
- Spacious 30" deep desk surface delivers more work space where it's needed
- Mount on any UPLIFT adjustable height standing desk frame
- May also be mounted to a fixed-height desk base
- Laminate tops are E-1-rated and made of 45 lb density particle board with a 3mm PVC edge
- GREENGUARD Certified and made using environmentally friendly methods
The Looker Laminate Desktop
This stunning desktop features a 3 mm PVC edge and is made of 45 pound density particle board with your choice of mahogany, maple, ash gray, walnut, or cherry wood grain finishes. Or task at one of our black or white laminate desktops if you like the simpler things in life. It's an affordable way to enjoy a desktop with natural wood features, without needing to cut down a tree to get it.
The 1" thick tops are easily paired with our UPLIFT sit-stand adjustable height desk bases and come in several sizes, allowing you to create the workstation of your dreams for a fraction of the cost. GREENGUARD Certified so you don't have to worry about bringing dangerous chemicals into your workspace.
|Overall dimensions||48" W x 30" D, 60" W x 30" D, 72" W x 30" D, 80" W x 30" D|
|Weight||45 lb - 55 lb|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What other laminate colors are available?
In addition to our line of wood grain laminate tops, we can order you a custom desktop in the plethora of Wilsonart laminate colors. Just contact our Sale Pros for a custom quote.
- Are laminate desktops "softer" than other types of desktops?
Our laminate desktop is softer than a bamboo or solid wood desktop. These tops are made of dense particle board that has been fused together, making laminates a fine addition to most workspaces that could use a more uplifting desk.
- How should I clean and care for my desk?
Laminate is one of the easiest desk surfaces to clean! Just wipe down with soapy water, or Lysol wipes.
- Is there an option to choose a different location for my grommet holes?
Absolutely! If you would like us to place your grommet holes somewhere more custom on your desk, just give our Sales Pros a call! They will be more than happy to help you create the desk you want.
- Why would I want a laminate desk, isn't that a little dated?
Laminate is an affordable, durable desktop option when you're building a height adjustable desk. It is offered in a variety of color options to suit your office style. For more information about our complete line of desktops, check out our desktop brochure.
- How are your desktops rated?
Technically speaking, our desktops are E-1-rated and feature 45 lb density particle board with a 3mm PVC edge. In Layman's terms, this is a durable, reliable, stylish desk for the money!
Hole in One
We give you the option to add wire or power grommets to your desktop. Two wire grommets come standard on all UPLIFT Desktops. Wire Grommets let you route your cords and cables through a swiveling slot that opens and closes on your desk. Or upgrade to a Power Grommet, which adds a duo of power outlets to each grommet hole, giving you freedom to power and charge devices straight from your desktop.
Grommets are located fifteen inches from the center of the desk, to the left and right. In our ergonomic experience, we have found that this is an ideal spot for the best combination of cable management and accessory use.
Want more grommets or a custom location? Give us a ring: 1-800-349-3839.
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.