- Comes with 2 outlets that consolidate into 1 cord
- Locks in place on desktops for seamless unplugging
- Available in black, gray, and white
- Sold individually
Organizing Power Grommets
Stop wasting time hunting down power outlets with UPLIFT Desk Power Grommets.
Power and charge your workstation with this handy little power hub. Featuring a duo of power outlets per grommet to keep you working, our new power grommets work by way of a single cord, which use fewer wall outlets. Grommets lock in place, so you can unplug your devices seamlessly without pulling them out of their spots when you're on the move.
Enjoy a more organized workstation and power everything right on your desktop. A slot in the grommet allows for threading of under-desk cables for less of a mess at your workstation. Now with three different color options to choose from, you can have the coordinated and power-full desk you’ve always wanted.
|Fits Grommet Holes||3 1/8-inches diameter|
|Grommet diameter||3.5 inches|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does the Power Grommet have a cord that needs to be plugged in?
The UPLIFT Desk Power Grommet has one cord that needs to be plugged in. So if you have two power grommets, you will need two wall outlets.
- If my desk has two grommet holes, can I add both a Wire Grommet and a Power Grommet?
Yes, the Wire Grommet and the Power Grommet are just inserts for the grommet holes that come standard on many UPLIFT Desktops. You can stick with one type of grommet, or add one of each.
- What size of grommet hole is this compatible with?
UPLIFT Desk Power Grommets will fit grommet holes that are 80 mm in diameter. This is the standard sized grommet hole on any UPLIFT Desk.
- How do I know if my desktop will support these?
If you purchased an UPLIFT Desktop with pre-drilled grommet holes, then these will be compatible. Otherwise you will have to drill a grommet hole that is 80mm in diameter.
- Why would I need a Power Grommet?
Have you ever sat at your desk and wondered what the outlet was doing underneath your desk instead of in your desktop? If you answered yes, then you have realized the ingenuity of an UPLIFT Desk Power Grommet! A power grommet insert offers the ease of having an outlet within reach on your desktop, instead of having to crawl under your desk when you need to plug something in.
- Should I get this or a Wire Grommet?
The Power Grommet and the Wire Grommet fulfill different needs. If you need quick and easy access to an outlet, go with the UPLIFT Desk Power Grommet. Choose the UPLIFT Desk Wire Grommet if you just need to organize and route your cords.
Power Grommets come in your choice of black, gray, or white. Add a convenient source of power while maintaining the color scheme of your UPLIFT Desk.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.