- Touch panel dimmer
- Five brightness levels
- Three color temperature modes
- 35,000-hour lifespan
- Available in white
Task Light Limelight
Here’s an illuminating concept: better light leads to better work. Our UPLIFT Desk LED Task Light boasts a sleek, simple design while still delivering optimal adjustability of light direction, brightness, and even color temperature to help you ditch eye strain and really see what’s in front of you.
The intuitive controls are easy to learn and respond quickly to your touch. And energy-saving LED bulbs mean you can use your lamp guilt-free for thousands and thousands of hours.
On the outside, the UPLIFT LED Task Light comes in crisp white. On the inside, the low-wattage, high-performance LED bulbs can be adjusted to 15 different shades of light, cycling between natural, cool, and warm lighting as well as five different levels of brightness.
On the flip side, you can fold, rotate, and angle the task light’s rays—keeping the glare-free glow right where you want it. Mood lighting has never been this easy.
|Number of LEDs||34 (22 cold, 12 warm)|
|Light color temperature||Cold: 5,880 K | Warm: 3,160 K | Natural: 4,200 K|
|Display rotation range||360° display rotation range | 360° pan range|
|Adjustment range||Arm: 145° | Stem: 40°|
|Rotation at base||160°|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What do you mean by "task" light?
A task light's job is to give you very concentrated light, which reduces eye strain felt from working at a computer. Our task light also packs a punch by being LED, so it draws much less power than an incandescent lamp.
- How long will this last?
The UPLIFT Desk Task Light is certified to last for 35,000 hours of use.
- How does this attach to my UPLIFT desk?
The UPLIFT Desk Task Light is freestanding. Just set it anywhere you need a little extra light.
- What is so great about this light?
The UPLIFT Desk Task Light doesn't just turn on and off. You have the power to control the color of the light as well as the brightness. The arm flexes while the head rotates so you can easily change where the light shines.
- I lost the power adapter for my LED task light. What are the specifications on the AC/DC adapter for the desk light?
Just be sure the adapter has an output of 12V/1A with a negative polarity. If in doubt, call our team!
- What bulb does this take?
There are no bulbs for this task light. It will provide over 35,000 hours of light. So if you use the light every working hour of a 40 hour workweek, you will still have light in 16 years! Talk about a task light that goes the extra mile!.
The UPLIFT Desk LED Task Light is only available in white.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.