- Work with 360° monitor rotation for heavier monitors
- Tension in the arm is adjustable for easy posing
- Holds monitors from 9 to 18.7 lbs
- Cable management built into the arm and base
- Constructed of die-cast aluminum
- Includes clamp and grommet mounts
- Clamp mount fits desks up to 1.7" thick
- Grommet mount fits holes from .4" to 3.14" in diameter, and desks up to 2" thick
Major Monitor Elevation
Position your screen where it's most comfortable for you with the Horizon Monitor Arm for Heavier Monitors.
Get used to a new level of screen adjustability, starting with 360° monitor rotation and abilities to tilt, pan, and height adjust thanks to a pneumatic cylinder located in the arm. Fingertip adjustability lets you move your screen and get back to business within seconds, without needing to set down your coffee.
Revel in an uplifting screen experience with the annexation of the Horizon Monitor Arm for Heavier Monitors from UPLIFT to your workstation.
Need help deciding which monitor arm is best for your setup? Check out our Monitor Arm Comparison Chart.
|Height adjustable range||6.5" - 16" H|
|Full extension capability||21.1" D|
|LCD adjustability||Tilt: +90°/-30°
|Display rotation range||360°|
|Monitor compatibility||VESA 75 & 100 mm|
|Monitor weight||9 to 18.7 lbs|
|Shipping dimensions||14'' W x 6'' H x 18'' D, 9 lbs|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How is this different from the UPLIFT Desk Standard and View monitor arms?
The depth and height range on the UPLIFT Desk View andHorizon Monitor Arm for Heavier Monitors is slightly less than the original UPLIFT Desk Monitor Arm. The View Monitor Arm offers USB plugs within the base and the HHorizon Monitor Arm for Heavier Monitor offers integrated cable management within the arm.
- Where is the cable management system?
You will be able to hide your cables out of sight by snaking them along the underside of the arm. Cable covers snap over your cables to hide them. Just be sure to leave some slack in your cables so that they can move freely with your monitor arm.
- How does this attach to my desk?
You can attach the UPLIFT Desk Horizon Monitor Arm for Heavier Monitors using a clamp or grommet mount. The clamp mount works with desks up to 1.7" thick and the grommet mount works with desks up to 2" thick.
- What if my monitor is outside of the weight limit?
It is important that your monitor be within the weight range, or else the counterbalance mechanism will not work properly. If your monitor is too light, then it will float up instead of stay in place. If you monitor is too heavy, then it will sink down.
- My desk is 2" thick, will this monitor still work?
The grommet attachment will work with desks up to 2" thick. You will have to have a grommet hole drilled in to your desk for this to be compatible. The clamp mount will only work with desks up to 1.7" thick.
- Is it easy to access my cords if I need to unplug something?
The cable covers snap and unsnap so that you may access your cords. Although it would be a pain to access them very often, it is definitely possible.
- How do I know if this is compatible with my monitor?
As long as your monitor has a VESA 75/100 mounting pattern and weighs 9 to 18.7 pounds, then you are good to go!
- What is the difference between tilt and pan?
Tilt adjustment allows you to tilt your monitor up or down, while pan adjustment allows you to angle your monitor towards the left or right.
The UPLIFT Horizon Monitor Arm for Heavier Monitors is available in silver.
Get your accessories even quicker by adding our expedited production option.
Order your accessories by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee to start production on your order and ship it the same day. If placed after this time, your order is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected accessory is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
Note: This expedited production option is different from expedited shipping. If you're interested in expedited shipping, please reach out to us.
This product comes standard with a 5-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.