- Work with 360° monitor rotation for heavier monitors
- Tension in the arm is adjustable for easy posing
- Holds monitors up to 18.7 lbs
- Cable management built into the arm and base
- Constructed of die-cast aluminum
- Includes clamp and grommet mounts
- Clamp mount fits desks up to 1.7" thick
- Grommet mount fits holes from .4" to 3.14" in diameter, and desks up to 2" thick
Major Monitor Elevation
Position your screen where it's most comfortable for you with the Horizon Monitor Arm for Heavier Monitors.
Get used to a new level of screen adjustability, starting with 360° monitor rotation and abilities to tilt, pan, and height adjust thanks to a pneumatic cylinder located in the arm. Fingertip adjustability lets you move your screen and get back to business within seconds, without needing to set down your coffee.
Revel in an uplifting screen experience with the annexation of the Horizon Monitor Arm for Heavier Monitors from UPLIFT to your workstation.
Need help deciding which monitor arm is best for your setup? Check out our Monitor Arm Comparison Chart.
|Height adjustable range||6.5" - 16" H|
|Full extension capability||21.1" D|
|LCD adjustability||Tilt: +90°/-30°
|Display rotation range||360°|
|Monitor compatibility||VESA 75 & 100 mm|
|Monitor weight||9 to 18.7 lbs|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How is this different from the UPLIFT Desk Standard and View monitor arms?
The depth and height range on the UPLIFT Desk View andHorizon Monitor Arm for Heavier Monitors is slightly less than the original UPLIFT Desk Monitor Arm. The View Monitor Arm offers USB plugs within the base and the HHorizon Monitor Arm for Heavier Monitor offers integrated cable management within the arm.
- Where is the cable management system?
You will be able to hide your cables out of sight by snaking them along the underside of the arm. Cable covers snap over your cables to hide them. Just be sure to leave some slack in your cables so that they can move freely with your monitor arm.
- How does this attach to my desk?
You can attach the UPLIFT Desk Horizon Monitor Arm for Heavier Monitors using a clamp or grommet mount. The clamp mount works with desks up to 1.7" thick and the grommet mount works with desks up to 2" thick.
- What if my monitor is outside of the weight limit?
It is important that your monitor be within the weight range, or else the counterbalance mechanism will not work properly. If your monitor is too light, then it will float up instead of stay in place. If you monitor is too heavy, then it will sink down.
- My desk is 2" thick, will this monitor still work?
The grommet attachment will work with desks up to 2" thick. You will have to have a grommet hole drilled in to your desk for this to be compatible. The clamp mount will only work with desks up to 1.7" thick.
- Is it easy to access my cords if I need to unplug something?
The cable covers snap and unsnap so that you may access your cords. Although it would be a pain to access them very often, it is definitely possible.
- How do I know if this is compatible with my monitor?
As long as your monitor has a VESA 75/100 mounting pattern and weighs 9 to 18.7 pounds, then you are good to go!
- What is the difference between tilt and pan?
Tilt adjustment allows you to tilt your monitor up or down, while pan adjustment allows you to angle your monitor towards the left or right.
The UPLIFT Horizon Monitor Arm for Heavier Monitors is available in black or silver.
This product comes standard with a 5-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.