- Dongle and app combo boost functionality of height adjustable UPLIFT Desks
- Use with the UPLIFT Desk Connect app for Android (iOS version coming soon)
- Raise and lower your desk and save your heights from your phone
- Set a daily standing goal and create a custom health plan
- Tracks the amount of time spent standing and shows your progress
- Learn the basics of setting up your desk, chair, and monitor arms
- Name your desk and protect it with a password
- Compatible with UPLIFT Desk control boxes version 3 and newer
- Bluetooth range is to 30 feet, ideal for most office spaces
- Note: Installation requires a device with Android version 4.3 or newer and one that has a camera (to scan QR code)
UPLIFT Desk Connect Dongle
Your standing goals are easier to attain with the UPLIFT Desk Connect dongle and app.
Control your desk with the simple swipe of a finger and enjoy seamless one-touch adjusting like you've never experienced before. Set your sitting and standing heights and access them right from your phone. Keep track of the time you spend on your feet and create a custom health plan to push yourself to stand more throughout the day. The dongle plugs directly into your control box and lets you sync your desk with your smartphone or tablet.
You and Your Desk, In Sync
Get ready for a whole host of health-boosting features when you plug the UPLIFT Desk Connect Dongle into your height adjustable desk. To get started, download the free app for Android at the Google Play Store and then head on over to our UPLIFT Desk Connect page to learn how to sync the app and dongle and how get started in just a few easy steps.
|Overall dimensions||2.75" L x 1" W x .6" D|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find my desk in the app?
Launch the UPLIFT Desk Connect app, then select Search for Desk; a list will show up with all of the desks with dongles in your area. The preset name should start with "BLE...", which can be changed to one of your choosing.
- I can select my desk but it will not connect, what should I do?
If you're having issues connecting, try disabling and re-enabling the device's bluetooth.
- How do I remember my heights in the app?
From the Desk Height Adjustment menu, you can raise your desk by dragging your finger up or down on your screen. Once you find a comfortable height, simply tap Save Height, then tap Sit or Stand before the progress bar runs out to remember your preferences.
- My desk has the advanced keypad. Will work with this app?
Any of our keypads can be used with the Connect app and dongle, because the app communicates with the control box, and not with the keypad. However, if there is not a memory function, like with that of a standard keypad, then you won't be able to access your desk's saved heights from the keypad, only through the application.
- How can I confirm which version of control box is on my desk?
You can quickly tell which version of control box you have on your desk by taking a peek at the silver label on it. If that sticker says V3.0 or higher, you know have a control box that is compatible with our dongle.
- I can't seem to find my desk from the Search for Desk page. What should I do?
If you are having trouble finding your desk from this page, it might be because it's already been added. When searching for device, a dongle will not show up on the list if it has already been added to the device. If you're having issues connecting, we advise closing the app and reopening it. Some smartphones have issues with Bluetooth connectivity, so syncing is not an issue with the app or dongle, and more with the functionality of Android devices. If the app can’t find your dongle, close the app. Then manually disable and re-enable the bluetooth on the device. Open the app again, and then try reconnecting with your desk. If you're still having trouble, reach out to our Support Team and we'd can assist you.
- How do I adjust my desk from my app?
To adjust your desk, you must first tap the screen to activate the app. Then simply tap and slide to adjust the desk's height higher or lower. Once you find a comfortable height that you want to save, tap the Sit or Stand button at the bottom of your screen to remember the height.
- Can I name my desk anything I want?
Make your desk yours by giving it a name. Names are limited to 28 characters of letters, numbers, or ".". Desk names cannot contain spaces or special characters.
- I changed my standing goal, but I can't find my goal on my app. Did I do something wrong?
No, if you change your standing goal during the day, you must reconnect the desk for the app to update the percentage you have spent standing.
- When I go back to the main screen, I cannot go back to the Height Adjustment page. What should I do?
If you go back to the Select Your Desk screen in the beginning of the app, you must reconnect to your desk with the app again.
- Are my desk heights saved in centimeters or inches?
The desk height displayed will be in inches or centimeters, depending on what setting control box is set to.
- How do I toggle between inches and centimeters on my keypad?
Press the down button until the desk reaches the lowest position. Now release the button. Press the down button until display flashes "RST" (it will look like ASr. Press the "2" button until display shos "10.3" (centimeters) or "10.4" (inches) and goes back to "RST". Note: While "RST" is still flashing, you can press the "2" button as many times as you'd like to toggle between the two settings. Lastly, press the DOWN button until the desktop lowers slightly, then rises slightly and the display changes back to the numeric height setting.
- Can I reset my desk dongle?
If there is an issue and you want to reset your desk, it will reset the desk, control box, and app. From the Error menu, if you see the Return to Use button below, your desk is working and does not need to be reset. If you see the Reset Desk button, please tap (version 3 control boxes) or hold down (version 4 control boxes or newer) the button to reset your desk. If it does not work, hold down the Reset Desk button for 5 seconds, then release. Then press and hold the Down button on your keypad until it displays "RST". Your desk should now be reset. Note: resetting your desk will erase all pre-made settings and return it to its lowest height.
- I forgot my password; can I reset it?
Yes, if you happen to forget your desk's password, you can reset it by restarting your smartphone or tablet; the password will then be removed. This also means if you ever need to turn off your device for an issue unrelated to the app, the password will automatically be canceled and need to be reset.
- How do I move my desk from the Desk Height Adjustment page?
To manually adjust the height, tap and slide to adjust, don’t just tap and scroll - your finger must stay in contact with the screen to adjust the desk.
- How long does my password need to be?
Passwords are 4 numbers long.
The UPLIFT Desk Connect Dongle is compatible with the Advanced Digital Memory Keypad and the UPLIFT Standard Keypad. However, with the standard keypad you will not be able to access any of your saved heights using just the keypad. To be able to use both the keypad and the UPLIFT Connect App to access memory settings, you will need to upgrade to the Advanced Digital Memory Keypad - available in black or white.
Another advantage of having the Advanced Digital Memory Keypad is that it displays the height of your desk on its digital display. Letting you know the perfect seated or standing height for your desk down to the tenth of an inch.
Please note - you must have version 3 or newer of the UPLIFT Control Box in order for 1-touch functionality to work.
You may have purchased an UPLIFT Desk with an older control box, but that doesn't mean that you will miss out on being able to use the UPLIFT Desk Connect Dongle. The UPLIFT Connect Dongle is compatible with version 3 and newer of the UPLIFT control box. You can easily check to confirm the version of control box on your desk by checking the label on the box. If it says V3 or V4, you know you have a control box that's compatible with the dongle.
Older UPLIFT Desks can be upgraded with the latest control box, which includes the built-in safety function of being able to sense when an obstruction is in its path and stop before a collision occurs. This safety feature is required to use the 1-touch capability on the UPLIFT Connect Dongle and Advanced Digital Memory Keypad.
If you have questions about which version of control box you currently have, feel free to chat or call one of our Sales Pros at 1-800-349-3839
In a hurry? Get your accessories even faster; just add our expedited production option to your order.
Place your order by 3 pm Central on a business day and and we guarantee your order will ship the same day. If placed after this time, your desk is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected item is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.
Love our desks, but want more? In most cases, we can offer bulk quantity discounts for orders or smaller purchases placed over time. Bulk deals are based on expected volume and the products you choose. We can also provide you with brochures and swatches to help you in your decisions.