- For use with UPLIFT standing desks
- Optional part for 2-leg desk frames
- Center rail is sold individually
Crossbar Center Rail
Increase space to hang your under-desk accessories and connect your desk's crossbars with the UPLIFT Desk Crossbar Center Rail.
Two crossbar ends on UPLIFT 2-leg or 3-leg desks intersect by way of this rail, giving you a secure spot upon which to hang your accessories, like CPU holders and keyboard trays.
If you need a replacement rail, you can order the center rail solo.
Note: The crossbar center rail is optional on 2-leg desks.
|Available colors||Black, gray, or white|
|Quantity||Single crossbar center rail|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Crossbar Center Rail, and why do I need one?
- What are these made out of?
UPLIFT Desk Center Crossbar Rails are constructed out of sturdy steel, so you can rest assured you'll get a reliable rail to hold all of your under-desk accessories with a single desk addition.
- Will this work on 2-leg or 3-leg desks?
Our Center Crossbar Rails are compatible with our 2-leg and 3-leg desks. Although it is optional on 2-leg desks, it is necessary for 3-leg desks for stability.
UPLIFT Desk frames come in a trio of colors: black, gray, and white.
Our sturdy desk frames are powder-coated to perfection and treated with a non-toxic finish, so you can breathe easy.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.