- For use with UPLIFT standing desks
- Optional part for 2-leg desk frames
- Center rail is sold individually
Crossbar Center Rail
Increase space to hang your under-desk accessories and connect your desk's crossbars with the UPLIFT Desk Crossbar Center Rail.
Two crossbar ends on UPLIFT 2-leg or 3-leg desks intersect by way of this rail, giving you a secure spot upon which to hang your accessories, like CPU holders and keyboard trays.
If you need a replacement rail, you can order the center rail solo.
Note: The crossbar center rail is optional on 2-leg desks.
|Available colors||Black, gray, or white|
|Quantity||Single crossbar center rail|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Crossbar Center Rail, and why do I need one?
- What are these made out of?
UPLIFT Desk Center Crossbar Rails are constructed out of sturdy steel, so you can rest assured you'll get a reliable rail to hold all of your under-desk accessories with a single desk addition.
- Will this work on 2-leg or 3-leg desks?
Our Center Crossbar Rails are compatible with our 2-leg and 3-leg desks. Although it is optional on 2-leg desks, it is necessary for 3-leg desks for stability.
UPLIFT Desk frames come in a trio of colors: black, gray, and white.
Our sturdy desk frames are powder-coated to perfection and treated with a non-toxic finish, so you can breathe easy.
In a hurry? Get your accessories even faster; just add our expedited production option to your order.
Place your order by 3 pm Central on a business day and and we guarantee your order will ship the same day. If placed after this time, your desk is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected item is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.