- BIFMA-compatible frame comes with a shorter height range of 22" - 48" and a slightly reduced range of motion
- Three-stage frame is 33% faster to adjust than a two-stage frame
- 3-piece crossbar can be adjusted to support desktops from 43" - 96" wide
- Heavy-duty soft start/stop motors deliver precise height adjustments
- Dual-motor design for more strength, safety, and reliability
- Hall effect sensor in the frame senses resistance and reverses frame direction for safety
- Crossbar's "under the desk" design gives you more legroom and an organized look
- Keypad is programmable to hold four heights and displays them in inches
- Comes complete with a version 4 control box
- Desk frame is assembled in Austin, Texas, and parts are sourced both globally and within the USA
- Meets or exceeds all applicable section requirements in accordance with ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2008 Desk Product Test Standards
BIFMA Compatible Frame
For offices that adhere to the ANSI/HFES 100 - 2007 specification, we offer the UPLIFT ANSI/HFES BIFMA 22" - 48" Desk Frame.
This desk boasts the same features as our sturdy UPLIFT Desk frames with a shortened height range, a slightly reduced range of motion, and surface height adjustments of 22"-48". Although some offices do require BIFMA-compatible desks, we don't recommend this height range as most users find it goes too low for them. Not only that, but if you plan to add a treadmill to your desk later on, you'll need the expanded height range offered by our tried-and-true 2-leg height adjustable desk frames.
The three-stage frame adjusts 33% faster than desks with just two spindles, and comes with a stabilizing crossbar under the desk that opens up legroom, giving you a desk that blends office ergonomics and BIFMA compatibility.
|Height range (not including desktop thickness)||22" - 48" H|
|Travel speed||1.5" per second (varies - slowest with maximum load) with soft start/stop actuator motors|
|Noise level||50 decibels during motion|
|Frame width||Adjustable from 42.1" - 74.75" wide|
|Suggested desktop width range||36" - 80" wide|
|Weight capacity||355 lb|
|Keypad||Advanced one-touch digital memory keypad is available, push and hold up/down keypad is standard|
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|Voltage||Input: 110 V, Output: 31 V|
|Transformer power||200 W (0.2 W on standby)|
|Power supply current||5 amps|
|BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 certification||Compliant with sections 4.3, 4.5, 5.2, 5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 and 15.0|
|Safety certifications||Lifting Column - TUV (Canada and U.S.)
Control Box - TUV (Canada and U.S.)
Power Cord - UL/CSA (Canada and U.S.)
|Warranty||7 year all-inclusive warranty on entire desk frame: motor frame, controller, keypad, electronics and mechanisms included. Extension to 12 years available.|
|Shipping dimensions||11'' W x 10'' H x 41'' D, 62 lbs|
Click below to learn more about the available options and accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need this desk frame over a standard desk frame?
If you comply with Human Factors Engineering Standards and/or adhere to the ANSI/HFES 100 - 2007 specification, our UPLIFT ANSI/HFES BIFMA 22" - 48" Desk Frame is an ideal desk frame to get you standing at work.
- How can I tell which control box I have on my desk?
Users can easily check to see which version of control box they have by glancing at the silver label on it. If it says v4.1, v4.2, or v4.3, users know they have the newest version, which boasts a few new features.
- What are the features on the new control boxes?
The newest control boxes from UPLIFT Desk come with a new safety feature - Collision Sensitivity, which allows users the ability to set the sensitivity for their desk, so when adjusting for height the desk stops when it touches an object, instead of continuing to raise or lower. Keypad Lockout is another, so users can safely guard your desk from unwanted adjusting when it's activated. Toggle between One-Touch and Constant-Touch modes with just a few buttons, and switch between inches and centimeters on the keypad with a few buttons.
- Does this desk frame offer the same features as other desks?
Our BIFMA-compatible desk comes with the same level of height adjustability you'd expect from an UPLIFT Desk, a full 26 inches of height adjustability.
- Does this desk frame come with a warranty?
Yes, like all of our desk frames, UPLIFT offers a 7-year warranty standard, or upgrade to a 12-year warranty for 5 more years of protection!
- Do I have a choice of color for my frame?
Absolutely! We offer our UPLIFT ANSI/HFES BIFMA Desk Frame in black or gray powder-coated finishes. Pick the color that matches your space.
- What's so special about a dual-motor design?
All UPLIFT Desks boast a motor in each leg, so you can rest easy knowing your desk is the safest, quietest to adjust, strongest, and most reliable desk you can buy. Most electric sit-stand desks on the market only have a single motor. Don't forget the details when building your dream desk - get the complete desk frame with UPLIFT Desk.
- What is all of this talk about a "three-stage frame"?
A very large majority of standing desks on the market are stabilized with a two-stage frame, which comes with lower minimum and maximum heights. This limits your ability to adjust to your perfect height if you're taller or shorter than average. But not our three-stage frames, which can fit a wider group of people than two-stage frames, it even fits most kids! UPLIFT's three-stage frame goes both lower and higher, giving you more freedom to adjust your desk height where you want it. If you plan on adding a desk treadmill to your workstation, three-stage is the way to go.
- I live outside of the United States, will this BIFMA desk work with my outlets and voltage?
Our BIFMA-compatible desk is designed to run on the US electricity standard of 120V. If you're ordering a desk from outside the United States (excluding Canada), you will need to plug your desk into a step down transformer. Skipping this step makes you run the risk of overloading your desk's control box, which is not covered by warranty. Please contact our support team by phone, email, or chat if you have any questions.
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.