- Use with your current desk
- Features tiered keyboard and mouse platforms
- Get the health benefits of a sit/stand desk
- Raises and lowers quickly and easily
- Comes almost fully assembled, just attach the keyboard tray
- Desk is 26.8" wide by 19.7" tall when fully elevated
- Available in black
Sit-Stand Desk Converter
Ready to take part in the ergonomic revolution but unsure about where to start? We have you covered. With the Adapt X Standing Desk Converter, you can keep your current desk - just elevate it with our fast-adjusting desk topper and feel the ergonomic difference from having your monitor, keyboard, and mouse at the perfect height for you, so you can both sit and stand.
The Adapt X desk riser arrives almost fully assembled and raises and lowers in seconds, allowing you to upgrade to an ergonomic workstation in no time.
Additional Monitor Arms
The Adapt X Desk Converter can be outfitted with a laptop mount, monitor arm, or dual monitor arm, letting you secure and elevate laptops and monitors up to 19.8 pounds on each arm, while adding height and depth adjustment, cable management, and extra USB ports. This simple screen switch up gives your new desk converter even more elevation for better postures while working.
|Weight capacity||33 lb|
|Keyboard tray dimensions||26.5" W x 13.4" D|
|Upper worksurface dimensions||26.8" W x 23.1" D|
|Dimensions||26.8" W x 19.7" H x 23.1" D|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does this come with a monitor mount?
The monitor arm is a separate option, and is not built-into the Adapt X. If you choose to add an UPLIFT Desk View Monitor Arm, all you will need to do is clamp it in place!
- Does this product ship fully assembled?
For the most part! When you unbox your Adapt X all you will need to do is hook the keyboard tray in place and tighten two bolts. Then clear off some space on your desktop and get to standing!
- Will this fit on my desk?
You will need to have a space that is at least 22.8" wide by 22.3" deep to set the Adapt X. Also keep in mind that the keyboard tray will jut out further than the base so you will need to account for that as well. If you have any questions about the compatibility of your specific desktop, please reach out to our Sales Pros.
- Does the keyboard tray slide in and out?
No, the keyboard tray does not offer any adjustment. It will move at a fixed position along with the Adapt X.
- What's the difference between this and the Jarvis desktop converter?
The Adapt X has a smaller footprint and a lower profile. Although you will be doing a lot of standing in your future, you also want a desktop converter that is comfortable to use when you have to sit down. At its lowest height, the Adapt X will sit 5.9" above your current desk. That means it will still be very comfortable to use when you are seated.
- How much does this thing weigh?
The Adapt X weighs 52 pounds. Although it is pretty hefty, you want a substantial piece of equipment to safely work while seated or standing.
- What is the advantage of the Adapt X over the Adapt?
The main difference between the Adapt X and the Adapt is the movement. The Adapt X moves straight up and down while the Adapt moves in a swinging motion. The Adapt X also gives you a slightly larger workspace! The Adapt X also has a heavier weight capacity than the Adapt at 33 pounds versus 28.6 pounds, respectively.
- Can I remove the keyboard tray from this converter?
Yes! The keyboard tray hooks onto the Adapt X and can be easily removed if you do not want it!
- Can I put three monitors on the Adapt X?
The Adapt X can support 33 pounds of weight. If your triple monitor arm and monitors are under 33 pounds and can be centered over the Adapt X so that the load is not uneven, then you could certainly try. However, we really only recommend installing two monitors on the Adapt X.
- Will my wires get pulled when I move from sitting to standing?
Please make sure that your wires are long enough so that they don't pull when you go from sitting to standing. The Adapt X has cable mounts along the underside of the desktop. These will help you organize your cords and keep them out of the way!
- How easy is it to lift the Adapt X?
The pneumatic lift makes height adjustments a breeze, even with several monitors.
- Can I position the keyboard tray so that it hangs below my desk?
The keyboard tray cannot hang below the plane of your desktop with the Adapt X. If you are interested in having that capability, you will want to get the Adapt Clamp.
UPLIFT View Monitor Arm
Accessorize the Adapt X with an UPLIFT View Monitor Arm. Add a single or dual UPLIFT View monitor arm to increase usable desk space at your workstation.
UPLIFT View arms come ready to uplift monitors 4.4 - 19.8 pounds and up to 30". They include a clamp mount and a bolt-through mount option for installation, and come packed with two USB 3.0 ports in the base for powering and charging devices. Built-in cable organization keeps your area clean and copacetic, while changing the height, depth, and tilt of your monitor lets you work in more comfort than ever before.
Add a Laptop Mount
Tired of looking in that downward angle at your laptop display? The UPLIFT View Laptop Mount can be added to any UPLIFT View single or dual monitor arm and fits notebooks 10.1'' - 17.3''. It mounts directly to a VESA plate, converting the monitor arm to an adjustable laptop mount. This gives you the freedom to raise your laptop to more comfortable working heights. We recommend using an external keyboard and mouse when the laptop screen is elevated, to maintain ideal ergonomic postures of your arms while working.
UPLIFT Desk Mat
Add Some Ground Support
Enjoy better support from the ground up with a Desk Mat from UPLIFT. Our 18" x 30" desk mat is an ideal addition to standing desk workstations, delivering more support for your feet, legs, and entire body. It features an anti-slip textured surface and a gel foam interior that provides relief to the lower extremities. UPLIFT Desk Mats are compact and light enough to move wherever you need them, whether you want to stand or stow it away until you need it again.
This product comes standard with a 2-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.