- Freestanding design so no clamping or drilling is required
- Transitions fluidly via an easy-to-use lock and release mechanism
- Locks securely in place when the adjustment button is released
- Includes an adjustable keyboard tray with foam wrist rest, mouse pad, and cord manager
- Comes complete with hardware for both single or dual monitor mounting
- Fits users of different heights thanks to a generous height range
- Includes cable management clips for easy wire routing
- UPLIFT Desk Converter Comparison Chart
Pogo Desktop Converter
Enjoy the freedom to switch your stance up at work from sitting to standing. Raise and lower your monitor pneumatically with a simple lock and release mechanism on the body of the converter. Desktop ergonomics just got simpler.
A dual monitor mount with handy tilt feature and separate keyboard tray with foam wrist rest and mouse pad makes the Adapt Pogo Standing Desk Converter the solution to less-than-deal workstations allover.
|Height adjustment||Monitor and keyboard tray (in tandem) - 20.5" H
Monitor (manual) - 6.5" H
Fully extended height of 48"
|VESA mount||100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm|
|Monitor compatibility||Up to 25 inches - Maximum width for each monitor on dual mount|
|Keyboard tray dimensions||27" W x 11.125" D x 0.25"|
|Weight capacity||24 lb - Total weight for the two monitors cannot exceed 16 pounds.|
|Total Weight||65 lb|
|Mount||Sits on top of desk surface|
|Shipping dimensions||26'' W x 13'' H x 36'' D, 65 lbs|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How is the Adapt Pogo Standing Desk Converter different from other desktop converters?
We love the Adapt Pogo Standing Desk Converter because it's a heavier duty desktop converter than some of our other converters. On the Pogo, you can mount 2 monitors easily, holding up to 16 pounds worth of screens. The Adapt Pogo Standing Desk Converter also boasts a freestanding design, so there is no clamping or drilling required for setup.
- How does it work? Is there a motor in there?
No, there is no motor because the Adapt Pogo Standing Desk Converter works by way of pneumatics, which means a gas cylinder is in charge of raising and lowering the unit. That means you don't need to place it near an electrical outlet to be able to use it!
- Does this converter come with a keyboard tray?
Yes, the Adapt Pogo Standing Desk Converter comes with adjustable keyboard tray with foam wrist rest, mouse pad, and cord manager.
- How does the Adapt Pogo Standing Desk Converter install on my desktop?
Thanks to a unique freestanding design, the Adapt Pogo Standing Desk Converter does not require any installation, all you have to do is set it on top of your desktop and you're good to go!
- How do I know this will hold my monitors securely?
The Adapt Pogo Standing Desk Converter comes with a 24 pound weight capacity, and can hold up to 16 pounds on its monitor stand. We find that this suits a very large percentage of desk setups. If you have questions about whether this will work for you, give us a call and one of our Sales Pros will be glad to help you.
- Can this handle two monitors?
Yes, the Adapt Pogo Standing Desk Converter was designed to hold 1 and 2 monitor setups.
- Does this raise and lower manually? Do I have to lift it myself?
The Adapt Pogo Standing Desk Converter gives you easy height adjustments with the easy press of a button! The whole converter works via a handy cas cylinder in the unit, which saves money on electricity and lets you place it anywhere since you don't even need an outlet!
- I wanted to use this at a multiple user workstation. Will this work for me?
Yes, this converter is ideal for multiuser workstations that want a bit of height adjustability.
Standing Desk Mat
Enjoy better support from the ground up with a Standing Desk Mat. Our 18" x 30" desk mat is an ideal addition to standing desk workstations, delivering more support for your feet, legs, and entire body. It features an anti-slip textured surface and a gel foam interior that provides relief to the lower extremities. UPLIFT Desk Mats are compact and light enough to move wherever you need them, whether you want to stand or stow it away until you need it again.
E7 Active Anti-Fatigue Mat
The E7 Active Anti-Fatigue Mat offers a way to stretch, exercise, and get some extra support while standing at your desk. Massage your feet on the textured mounds located on the front or back of the mat. Stretch the arches of your feet or your sore calves by moving into different positions on the mat.
Stand up and feel the support of the anti-fatigue surface, coupled with a multitude of different ways to interact with this active mat. Discover a whole new way to stretch and exercise while at work with the E7 Active Anti-Fatigue Mat.
Get your converter in a jiff, just add our expedited production option to your order.
Place your order by 3 pm Central on a business day and your order will ship the same day. If placed after this time, your converter is guaranteed to be shipped the following business day.
This product comes standard with a 2-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.