- Freestanding design so no clamping or drilling is required
- Transitions fluidly with the touch of the height adjustment button
- Locks securely in place when the adjustment button is released
- Includes an adjustable keyboard tray with foam wrist rest, mouse pad, and cord manager
- Comes complete with hardware for both single or dual monitor mounting
- Fits users of different heights thanks to a generous height range
- Includes cable management clips for easy wire routing
Pogo Desktop Converter
Enjoy the freedom to switch your stance up at work from sitting to standing. Raise and lower your monitor pneumatically with a simple lock and release mechanism on the body of the converter. Desktop ergonomics just got simpler.
A dual monitor mount with handy tilt feature and separate keyboard tray with foam wrist rest and mouse pad makes the Adapt Pogo Standing Desk Converter the solution to less-than-deal workstations allover.
|Height adjustment||Monitor and keyboard tray (in tandem) - 20.5" H
Monitor (manual) - 6.5" H
Fully extended height of 48"
|VESA mount||100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm|
|Monitor compatibility||Up to 25 inches - Maximum width for each monitor on dual mount|
|Keyboard tray dimensions||27" W x 11.125" D x 0.25"|
|Weight capacity||24 lb - Total weight for the two monitors cannot exceed 16 pounds.|
|Total Weight||65 lb|
|Mount||Sits on top of desk surface|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How is the Adapt Pogo Standing Desk Converter different from other desktop converters?
We love the Adapt Pogo Standing Desk Converter because it's a heavier duty desktop converter than some of our other converters. On the Pogo, you can mount 2 monitors easily, holding up to 16 pounds worth of screens. The Adapt Pogo Standing Desk Converter also boasts a freestanding design, so there is no clamping or drilling required for setup.
- How does it work? Is there a motor in there?
No, there is no motor because the Adapt Pogo Standing Desk Converter works by way of pneumatics, which means a gas cylinder is in charge of raising and lowering the unit. That means you don't need to place it near an electrical outlet to be able to use it!
- Does this converter come with a keyboard tray?
Yes, the Adapt Pogo Standing Desk Converter comes with adjustable keyboard tray with foam wrist rest, mouse pad, and cord manager.
- How does the Adapt Pogo Standing Desk Converter install on my desktop?
Thanks to a unique freestanding design, the Adapt Pogo Standing Desk Converter does not require any installation, all you have to do is set it on top of your desktop and you're good to go!
- How do I know this will hold my monitors securely?
The Adapt Pogo Standing Desk Converter comes with a 24 pound weight capacity, and can hold up to 16 pounds on its monitor stand. We find that this suits a very large percentage of desk setups. If you have questions about whether this will work for you, give us a call and one of our Sales Pros will be glad to help you.
- Can this handle two monitors?
Yes, the Adapt Pogo Standing Desk Converter was designed to hold 1 and 2 monitor setups.
- Does this raise and lower manually? Do I have to lift it myself?
The Adapt Pogo Standing Desk Converter gives you easy height adjustments with the easy press of a button! The whole converter works via a handy cas cylinder in the unit, which saves money on electricity and lets you place it anywhere since you don't even need an outlet!
- I wanted to use this at a multiple user workstation. Will this work for me?
Yes, this converter is ideal for multiuser workstations that want a bit of height adjustability.
UPLIFT Desk Mat
Add Some Ground Support
Enjoy better support from the ground up with a Desk Mat from UPLIFT. Our 18" x 30" desk mat is an ideal addition to standing desk workstations, delivering more support for your feet, legs, and entire body. It features an anti-slip textured surface and a gel foam interior that provides relief to the lower extremities. UPLIFT Desk Mats are compact and light enough to move wherever you need them, whether you want to stand or stow it away until you need it again.
This product comes standard with a 2-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.