- Beautiful, authentic wood desktops in a wide variety of species and sizes to suit many different office styles
- Three-stage frame provides an expanded height adjustment range of 25.75" and a 33% faster adjustment speed than two-stage frames
- Each leg houses its own motor, making the frame quieter, safer, stronger, and more reliable
- Heavy-duty steel frame with telescoping crossbar provides stability for larger desktops and a hefty 530 lb weight capacity
- Hall effect sensor in the frame senses resistance and reverses frame direction for safety
- Upgrade to the Advanced Digital Memory Keypad to get an LED display, memory storage, and one-touch height adjustments
- Local and globally sourced parts are assembled and shipped from our warehouse in Austin, Texas; designed in the U.S.A.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable section requirements in accordance with ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2008 Desk Product Test Standards
L-Shape Solid Wood Standing Desk
Perfect for your corner office, our L-shaped solid wood standing desks add an air of sophistication and elegance to any workspace. Choose from 11 different species of wood and custom-sizing down to a quarter-inch. Each solid wood desktop is more than 1" thick and handcrafted in Austin, Texas.
Pair your perfect solid wood desktop with our industry-leading height-adjustable frame, and you have a standing desk made just for you.
UPLIFT Desk is a proud supporter of the National Forest Foundation, and for every solid wood desktop we sell, we plant five trees in U.S. National Forests.
The UPLIFT Height-Adjustable Frame
UPLIFT Desk's unique three-stage frames adjust 33% faster than two-stage frames, thanks to a third spindle. A motor in each leg also makes our desks quieter, stronger, safer, and more reliable. Available in four colors, our powder-coated frame is treated with non-toxic finishes to help indoor air quality, a trait each desktop shares.
Our frame also features cast aluminum feet with a singular design. Aluminum is lightweight and fully recyclable, yet provides unmatched strength and durability. This means our desks have superior stability compared to our competitors.
UPLIFT Desks come standard with adjustable leveling studs. Add casters for a mobile desk, perfect for those who like to frequently rearrange their workspace.
Power to the Grommet
Prevent phone and laptop chargers, docking station and lamp light wires from pulling and stretching with integrated desktop power grommets. With all the emphasis on our mobile devices today, having a convenient place to plug-in has never been more important. The easiest way to provide power is with in-desk power grommets by UPLIFT Desk.
Advanced Digital Memory Keypad
The UPLIFT Advanced Digital Memory Keypad not only displays the current height of your desk in inches, but also can save up to four user-defined desk heights. Perfect for moving between standing, sitting, or perching with the touch of a button.
|Height range (not including desktop thickness)||24.5" - 50.25" H|
|Travel speed (can vary depending on load)||1.5" per second with soft start/stop actuator motors|
|Noise level during motion||45 decibels|
|Desktop thickness||Bamboo: 1.5"
All other woods: 1.75"
|Weight capacity||530 lbs.|
|Keypad||Push and hold up/down keypad is standard, Advanced Digital Memory Keypad is available|
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" vertical adjustment for uneven flooring|
|Voltage||Input: 110 V
Output: 31 V
|Transformer power||200 W (0.2 W on standby)|
|Power supply current||5 amps|
|BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 certification||Compliant with sections 4.3, 4.5, 5.2, 5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 and 15.0|
|Warranty||7 year all-inclusive warranty on entire desk frame: motor, frame, controller, keypad, electronics and mechanisms included. Extension to 12 years available.|
If the air in your area is especially dry, your wood desktop could be at increased risk of cracking and splitting. Wood naturally expands and contracts depending on moisture in the environment. Without enough humidity, the moisture in your desk can evaporate, leaving it vulnerable to warping.
While this process is natural, it's unfortunately something that could affect your new wood desktop. If your climate is dry, and your desktop does show signs of cracking or splitting, we're happy to provide a complimentary repair kit to fill the affected areas. If potentially repairing a wood desktop isn't something you're comfortable with, we recommend that you take a look at our Bamboo, Eco, or Laminate desktops instead.
If your desktop has already warped, please click here for instructions on using our solid wood desktop repair kit.
Please contact us if you have additional questions.
Click below to learn more about the available options and accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between the bamboo offered here and the other bamboo corner desk?
The bamboo on this desktop is 1.5" thick, versus 1" thick on the other Bamboo Corner Desk. This is premium Moso bamboo, which is a more mature bamboo. These desks are custom made after you order and therefore will ship out in 12-14 weeks, whereas the other Bamboo Corner Desk is pre-cut and sized and available sooner, if you need your desk more quickly.
- What's carbonized bamboo?
Carbonized bamboo is bamboo that's been treated and "caramelized," resulting in a beautiful brown honey-caramel finish on your desktop. All of our bamboo desktops feature carbonized bamboo.
- Can I customize the size to fit my workspace?
Yes, since each Solid Wood Corner Desk is custom made after you order, you can have it made to your exact specifications. Just call us and let us know your dimensions down to a quarter of an inch and our woodworkers will be able to craft your personalized desktop!
- Can I get my desk any faster?
Just like our other Solid Wood Desks, this desk is made-to-order. Each desktop is constructed by our local woodworkers after you place your order. The desktop will need time to cure and finish before it can be shipped.
- I really don't want to wait but I also don't want to compromise on getting a solid wood desk, are there any other quick ship options?
Our Quick Ship Solid Wood Desktops are orders that were canceled after they were placed. You can call our sales team to inquire whether there are any L-shaped desks in stock, however the selection is usually very slim.
- Can I get my solid wood desktop made in one piece?
Due to shipping constraints, we only sell our L-shape solid wood desktops in two pieces. Your desk will ship free via freight, which includes curbside delivery.
- How durable is the wood?
Solid wood is an incredibly durable surface. Although freshly harvested wood can be somewhat softer, the material will harden over time to become even more durable.
- How should I care for my desktop?
It is important to keep your desk well hydrated to prevent it from drying out and cracking. Our Solid Wood Care Kit includes lemon oil, buffing towels, and a steel wool pad. For small spills or maintenance cleaning, just wipe your desk down with a damp rag.
- Can you expedite the process to get me my desk faster?
Since each desk is handmade after you place your order, we cannot cut any corners to get you your desktop faster. We have a variety of quick ship L-shape desks that may meet your needs if time is of the essence.
- The color of my desk doesn't really match the color of the desk that I built. Did I get the wrong wood?
More than likely, no. Immature woods often appear lighter or darker than their aged counterparts. Over time the color of your desktop will even out to more closely match the color you were expecting.
- Will the frame have any trouble holding up this gigantic corner desktop?
The 3-leg frame offers a hefty lifting capacity of 530 pounds, which covers a lot of desktop. It will have no problem smoothly lifting and lowering your executive corner desk.
- Will the wood crack over time?
If you live in a particularly dry climate, this can be a risk with any solid wood furniture. Therefore, it is important to keep your desk hydrated with lemon oil, which can be found in our Solid Wood Care Kit.
- How are the two desktop pieces held together?
You will secure the two pieces of your Solid Wood Desktop using two brackets. There will be a seam where the desktops fit together. Just make sure to precisely level and line up the desktops during installation to minimize the gap.
- Is the surface of the desk smooth?
Solid wood may contain some natural imperfections, such as bug holes or knots. Our woodworker will fill in the surface with black or clear filler to help smooth out your desktop.
- Will I be able to assemble my desk by myself?
This desk is fairly heavy and may require two people to safely maneuver. Though connecting the desktop pieces and attaching the frame is a one person job, you will likely need two people to set your desk right-side up after assembly.
- Can I get some wood samples to help me make up my mind?
Order our Solid Wood Sample Kit to get an idea of what each wood species looks like in your space.
- Can I order my desk with a curved corner as opposed to the 90 degree angle shown in the pictures?
Unfortunately we cannot craft a curved corner. If you want to make the inward corner of your desk more usable, consider adding a Corner Sleeve.
- Does one-touch functionality work with the advanced keypad?
Yes! Our 3-leg desks now come with one-touch functionality.
- I think I have the advanced keypad with memory presets, but when I touch one of the presets my desk only moves a little bit. Does that mean something is wrong with my keypad?
Odds are, that is not the case. You might just have an older control box. To recall your preset heights, you have to press-and-hold the memory setting until your desk reaches standing height. This is for safety, since the older UPLIFT 3-Leg Frame did not have the ability to sense an obstruction and stop. If you see the number 99.046.14.0070 printed on the sticker located near the power socket, then your control box is capable of one-touch memory preset function and may need to be reset - see our Programming Your UPLIFT Desk PDF for instructions on locking the keypad, changing the memory presets from one-touch to press-and-hold, and setting new lower or upper height limits.
- How many motors are in the base?
All UPLIFT Desks come with a motor in each leg, so in this case, three motors. This makes UPLIFT Desks quieter to adjust, stronger and more reliable, and safer than desks with just a single motor.
- What are the advantages to using a three-stage frame versus a two-stage?
UPLIFT Desk frames are three-stage vs the traditional two-stage sit-stand frames you usually find on the market today. UPLIFT Desks are 33% faster thanks to using 3 spindles in each leg instead of 2. Users have a higher adjustability range, so desks fit shorter users (and even kids!) as well as taller users or those who plan on adding a treadmill to their setups later.
- How do I know what kind of control box I have?
You can confirm what version of control box you have by looking at the silver label on the control box. If the sticker says v4.1, v4.2, or v4.3, you have the newest version, which means you also get a few New Features to enjoy!
- What features can I expect from the new control box?
We know you'll love the new features programmed into our version 4.1 control boxes. Enjoy being able to set your Collision Sensitivity setting to one of three modes, so you don't have to worry about knocking over items in your area. The desk just stops once it touches an object. In addition, a new Keypad Lockout feature and the ability to toggle between One-Touch and Constant-Touch modes are included with the push of a few buttons.
- How do I use the Keypad Lockout feature?
In order to make our desks even safer, we designed our version 4.1 control boxes to be able to be locked so children or users cannot adjust it when this feature is activated. To lock the keypad, press and hold the "M" button for 5 seconds until the LED switches to "LOC". To unlock it, press and hold the "M" for 5 more seconds.
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.