- Different models available whether you have a 2-leg or 3-leg desk
- Comes with all of the components required to adapt your current desktop into a 4-leg standing desk
- Each leg is freestanding and works with smaller brackets for custom positioning on desktops of all shapes
- Dual control box design features haul sensors that align feet and provide speedy height adjustments
- 25.5" height adjustment range with standard up/down keypad or upgrade with the advanced digital memory keypad
- Eliminates the need to purchase a whole new frame when you need a larger workstation
- Assembled in Austin, Texas, and parts are sourced both globally and within the USA
4-Leg Conversion Kit
When your needs change and you find yourself in need of a bigger desk, the 4-Leg Conversion Kit is here to give you the freedom to create the 4-leg desk you've always wanted without purchasing a whole new frame.
This conversion kit is one of the sturdiest and most adaptable bases we offer, boasting a hefty 700 pound lifting capacity.
Enjoy sitting and standing adjustments that come with the simple push of a button, allowing you to add a little movement to your workday. You'll enjoy benefits like better circulation and increased focus just by switching up your stance.
You deserve a desk that works for you, and not the other way around. Transform your current desk setup with the 4-Leg Conversion Kit.
|Height range||23.5" - 49"|
|Desktop attachment||Accepts wide range of desktop sizes*|
|Travel speed||1.5"/second (varies - slowest with maximum load) with soft start/stop actuator motors|
|Noise level||45 decibels during motion|
|Weight capacity||710 lb (Weight capacity assumes that weight is distributed evenly between the desk legs)|
|Keypad||Advanced digital keypad with 4 memory positons is available;
2-button up/down keypad comes standard
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|Voltage||Input: 120 V
Output: 24 V
|Transformer power||200 W (0.2 W on standby)|
|Power supply current||5 amps|
|BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 Certified||Yes - completely meets all requirements of BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 Test Sections 4.3, 4.5, 5.2-5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 & 15.0|
|Warranty||7-year all-inclusive warranty on the entire desk base, which includes the motor, frame, controller, switch, electronics and mechanisms. Optional extended warranty available when selecting desk options|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need the 4-Leg Conversion Kit?
If you desire the lifting capacity of a 4-leg desk, this can help! Each leg is freestanding, allowing for custom configurations of your desk setup.
- How is this different from the 2-Leg to 3-Leg conversion kit?
Our UPLIFT 2-Leg to 3-Leg Conversion Kit allows you to convert your current rectangular desk into a corner workstation with just a few under-desk additions! If you have questions about what style of desk is right for you, give our Sales Pros a call and we'd be glad to help!
- Why do I need a 4-Leg desk over a 3-Leg or a 2-Leg desk?
We recommend purchasing a 4-Leg desk when you require a workstation with heavy duty lifting capabilities. Our 4-Leg desks lifts over 700 pounds of desktop and computer gear, so if your workstation setup is larger than average, this might be a more suitable desk for your than our 2-Leg or 3-Leg desks.
- Is this BIFMA Certified?
Yes, the 4-Leg Conversion Kit completely meets all requirements of BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 Test Sections 4.3, 4.5, 5.2-5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 & 15.0. If you have any questions about whether this complies with your office's standards, give us a call and we can point you in the right direction.
Choose whether you are converting a 2-leg desk or a 3-leg desk into the 4-leg desk model.
Our base is available with three different color options - black, white, and gray.
UPLIFT Keypad Options
Your original UPLIFT keypad is compatible with this conversion kit, but if you wish to upgrade or choose a different keypad, select the standard up/down Keypad or the Advanced Digital Memory Keypad for a quick, easy adjustments to your sitting and standing preferences.
Please note: One-touch functionality is not available with the advanced keypad on 4-leg desks. Memory adjustment will still require you to press and hold the memory button until your desk reaches the programmed height.
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.