- Transforms your 2-leg base to a 3-leg desk frame
- Ends the need to buy a whole new base
- Provides your desk more stability and freedom, allowing for L-shaped desk configurations
- Includes mounting bracket, connecting wire, control box, and optional switch so you can use your existing UPLIFT base without needing to buy a new desk
- Choice of 4 colors to match your current desk base
3-Leg Conversion Kit
Convert your desk and put an end to the desk wobble with the UPLIFT 2-Leg to 3-Leg Conversion Kit.
This crucial conversion kit allows you to turn your 2-leg adjustable height desk into one that boasts the stability of a 3-leg desk with one easy addition.
With this newfound freedom, you'll have the ability to turn your rectangular desk into an L-shaped workstation in no time. Just install it and you're good to go.
The UPLIFT 2-Leg to 3-Leg Conversion Kit comes with a desk-elevating leg, mounting bracket, connecting wire, control box, and an optional switch so you can use your current standing desk frame without needing to buy a new one.
|Ship weight||36 lb|
|Weight capacity||530 lb|
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 Certified||Yes|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need the 2-Leg to 3-Leg Conversion Kit?
If you've ever wanted to expand your desk setup into an L-shaped workstation, the UPLIFT 2-Leg to 3-Leg Conversion Kit is the tool to take you there. This is the kit that allows you to modify your current rectangular desk into an L-shaped workstation, without having to buy a few frame.
- Can I choose the color?
We designed the UPLIFT 2-Leg to 3-Leg Conversion Kit to match with your UPLIFT Desk Frame. Pick yours in black, white, gray, or metallic powder-coated finishes.
- Can I just buy a 3-Leg Desk?
Yes you can! If you just want to start over or need a new desk, our UPLIFT Height Adjustable Standing Desk with L-Shaped Top is ideal for you. However, if you love your desk frame and top and want to keep them, our conversion kit will help and save you a bit of money!
Choose Your Finish
UPLIFT Desk frames come in a variety of colors: black, gray, white, and metallic.
Our sturdy desk frames are powder-coated to perfection and treated with a nontoxic finish, so you can breathe easy.
The default keypad that allows basic up/down functionality for your desk. Simply press and hold to raise or lower the desktop to your preferred heights.
The 1-touch advanced digital memory keypad shows the height of the desktop above the ground in inches, and can store four different heights in its memory. Programming the keypad is easy; when the desk is at the desired height, press the M button, then a number to assign the current position to that number. Now you're set.
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.