- Transforms your 2-leg base to a 3-leg desk frame
- Ends the need to buy a whole new base
- Provides your desk more stability and freedom, allowing for L-shaped desk configurations
- Includes mounting bracket, connecting wire, control box, and optional switch so you can use your existing UPLIFT base without needing to buy a new desk
- Choice of 4 colors to match your current desk base
3-Leg Conversion Kit
Convert your desk and put an end to the desk wobble with the UPLIFT 2-Leg to 3-Leg Conversion Kit.
This crucial conversion kit allows you to turn your 2-leg adjustable height desk into one that boasts the stability of a 3-leg desk with one easy addition.
With this newfound freedom, you'll have the ability to turn your rectangular desk into an L-shaped workstation in no time. Just install it and you're good to go.
The UPLIFT 2-Leg to 3-Leg Conversion Kit comes with a desk-elevating leg, mounting bracket, connecting wire, control box, and an optional switch so you can use your current standing desk frame without needing to buy a new one.
|Ship weight||36 lb|
|Weight capacity||530 lb|
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 Certified||Yes|
|Safety certifications||Lifting Column - TUV (Canada and U.S.)
Control Box - TUV (Canada and U.S.)
Power Cord - UL/CSA (Canada and U.S.)
|Shipping dimensions||15'' W x 6'' H x 41'' D, 41 lbs|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need the 2-Leg to 3-Leg Conversion Kit?
If you've ever wanted to expand your desk setup into an L-shaped workstation, the UPLIFT 2-Leg to 3-Leg Conversion Kit is the tool to take you there. This is the kit that allows you to modify your current rectangular desk into an L-shaped workstation, without having to buy a few frame.
- Can I choose the color?
We designed the UPLIFT 2-Leg to 3-Leg Conversion Kit to match with your UPLIFT Desk Frame. Pick yours in black, white, gray, or metallic (industrial style) powder-coated finishes.
- Can I just buy a 3-Leg Desk?
Yes you can! If you just want to start over or need a new desk, our UPLIFT Height Adjustable Standing Desk with L-Shaped Top is ideal for you. However, if you love your desk frame and top and want to keep them, our conversion kit will help and save you a bit of money!
Choose Your Finish
UPLIFT Desk frames come in a variety of colors: black, gray, white, and metallic (industrial style).
Our sturdy desk frames are powder-coated to perfection and treated with a nontoxic finish, so you can breathe easy.
The default keypad that allows basic up/down functionality for your desk. Simply press and hold to raise or lower the desktop to your preferred heights.
The 1-touch advanced digital memory keypad shows the height of the desktop above the ground in inches, and can store four different heights in its memory. Programming the keypad is easy; when the desk is at the desired height, press the M button, then a number to assign the current position to that number. Now you're set.
Get your accessories even quicker by adding our expedited production option.
Order your accessories by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee to start production on your order and ship it the same day. If placed after this time, your order is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected accessory is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
Note: This expedited production option is different from expedited shipping. If you're interested in expedited shipping, please reach out to us.
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.