- Allows you to use up to 10 USB-enabled devices at once
- Boasts data transfer at rates up to 480 Mbps
- Compatible with USB 2.0, 1.1, and 1.0
- Plug & play and hot swappable
- Hub includes 10-port USB 2.0 Hub, USB cable, and AC adapter
- LED indicator light activates when ports are in use
10-in-1 USB Hub
Work with optimal USB connectivity and peak data transferring with the UPLIFT 10-Port 2.0 USB Hub.
Get ready for lightning fast data transfers thanks to this complete USB charging center.
To turn one USB port into ten, the 10-Port 2.0 USB Hub from UPLIFT has you covered. Just plug in and you're good to go.
|Transfer rate||Up to 480 Mpbs|
|Compatibility||USB 2.0, 1.1, and 1.0|
|Includes||10-port USB 2.0 Hub
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need the UPLIFT 10-Port 2.0 USB Hub?
If you've ever had to hunt down a free USB port at your work area, you could use this functional desk tool! The UPLIFT 10-Port 2.0 USB Hub is an ideal workspace addition when you need to multiply the amount of ports at your disposal, instantly turning 1 into 10!
- Will this work with my USB 1.1 enabled devices?
Yes, the UPLIFT 10-Port 2.0 USB Hub will work with USB 2.0, 1.1, and 1.0 enabled devices.
- How quickly does this transfer data?
You can expect data transfer at rates up to 480 Megabytes per second on the 10-Port 2.0 USB Hub.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.