- Made of easy to clean, durable, lightweight vinyl
- Inhibits static electricity
- Shields treadmill motor from dirt, dust, and carpet fibers
- Protects the floor underneath desk treadmills
Protective Treadmill Mat
Safeguard your treadmill at your workspace with the Treadmill Mat.
This protective mat fits seamlessly under your desk treadmill to defend your floor from scratches while shielding your treadmill from component-destroying dust and dirt.
It's the simple workstation addition to keep you moving while you work and your treadmill running efficiently for years.
UPLIFT Desk Treadmill Mats absorb impact while walking, reduce vibrations in the legs and feet, and protect your floor at the same time.
It's the support and security you need, starting from the ground up.
|Dimensions||78-3/4" x 35-1/2" x 2mm|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need a Treadmill Mat?
If your ergonomic workstation consists of a treadmill, you might want a little protection for your office investment and your floor. That's where a Treadmill Mat comes in handy; this functional mat absobs shock while walking, so you don't have to worry about scratching your floor when you use your treadmill.
- How do I clean the mat?
We made the UPLIFT Treadmill Mat out of vinyl, so it's easy to clean! Just wipe down with a soapy rag and water, and you're good to go!
- What else does this do?
UPLIFT Treadmill Mats also prevent static electricity while you're walking, so you don't have to worry about static zaps when you use your treadmill.
This product comes standard with a 3-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.