- Durable material to match reclaimed teak tops
- Handcrafted from authentic, reclaimed wood
- Three cabinet doors and three drawers
- Looks great with reclaimed wood or solid wood tops
- Finished without VOCs or harmful chemicals
- Indoor-air safe
- Each credenza is unique
- Ships fully assembled
This credenza is handmade to match our reclaimed teak desktop. Even if you don't have one of our UPLIFT desks, this handsome, upcycled piece looks great in any home or office.
Get this reclaimed teak credenza at a special discounted price when purchased with an authentic reclaimed wood desk in either matching teak or Douglas fir.
Supplies are limited, so please call ahead before placing your order.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is this Teak Credenza?
The stunning craftsmanship of our Teak Credenza makes it a classically stylish addition to any office or workspace, and is handmade by the same woodworker who makes our Reclaimed Teak desktops.
- What does the Teak Credenza do?
Crafted to last a lifetime, the UPLIFT Teak Credenza is made out of salvaged reclaimed teak lumber and boasts a mid-century design that lets you make better use of your office's space.
- How does this fit into my workstation?
Thanks to the Credenza's unique aesthetic and space-saving abilities, this makes an exceptional accent piece that will complement almost any home or office space.
Please see our warranty page for more information regarding this item's warranty.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.