- Durable material to match reclaimed teak tops
- Handcrafted from authentic, reclaimed wood
- Three cabinet doors and three drawers
- Looks great with reclaimed wood or solid wood tops
- Finished without VOCs or harmful chemicals
- Indoor-air safe
- Each credenza is unique
- Ships fully assembled
This credenza is handmade to match our reclaimed teak desktop. Even if you don't have one of our UPLIFT desks, this handsome, upcycled piece looks great in any home or office.
Get this reclaimed teak credenza at a special discounted price when purchased with an authentic reclaimed wood desk in either matching teak or douglas fir.
Supplies are limited, so please call ahead before placing your order.
|Shipping weight||140 lbs|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is this Teak Credenza?
The stunning craftsmanship of our Teak Credenza makes it a classically stylish addition to any office or workspace, and is handmade by the same woodworker who makes our Reclaimed Teak desktops.
- What does the Teak Credenza do?
Crafted to last a lifetime, the UPLIFT Teak Credenza is made out of salvaged reclaimed teak lumber and boasts a mid-century design that lets you make better use of your office's space.
- How does this fit into my workstation?
Thanks to the Credenza's unique aesthetic and space-saving abilities, this makes an exceptional accent piece that will complement almost any home or office space.
Add plenty of matching storage to your reclaimed teak desk. Each credenza is unique and made from wood reclaimed from barns, floors, or elsewhere.
Features & Specs
- Handmade from reclaimed wood
- Includes 3 cabinets and 3 drawers
- Coordinate with reclaimed wood or solid wood desktops
- No VOCs or harmful chemicals in finish
Please see our warranty page for more information regarding this item's warranty.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.