- Two drawers add storage and let you organize personal items
- Design fits underneath sit-stand desks and in compact spaces
- Comfy side seat for impromptu brainstorming and meetings
- Drawers lock and store a variety of items, from documents to snacks
- Locks with a single key and comes with a backup key
- Soft-close top drawer comes with removable accessory tray
- Bottom drawer holds letter and legal sized folders (with hanging bar)
- Rounded corner design, unit is easy to move thanks to locking casters
The Narrow 2-Drawer File Cabinet
Tight spaces deserve storage options, too. That's why our designers took our file cabinet design and adapted it to fit in at compact workstations where space is at a premium. Condensed cubicles and shared work areas will enjoy the cabinet's dual drawers, both of which lock to offer security for your personal items. Give yourself plenty of storage space so you can remain focused and productive at your desk. The cabinet doubles as a side seat when you install the comfortable anti-fatigue pad, so your visiting coworkers have a comfy place to sit.
For storage that fits just right, the Narrow 2-Drawer File Cabinet delivers.
|Overall dimensions||11.8" W x 19.7" D x 19.75" H (with casters)|
|Weight capacity||225 lbs|
|Shipping dimensions||15.6'' W x 22.6'' H x 23.2'' D, 48 lbs|
|ANSI/BIFMA X5.9-2012 Certification||Compliant with sections 4, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 9.5, 9.7, 11, 12, 13, 14.2, 14.4, 15.2, 20|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why would a person want a narrow file cabinet?
Not all work spaces have space for a full sized cabinet. If you want more storage in your compact space, a narrow file cabinet can help. Our Narrow 2-Drawer File Cabinet was designed to fit under all of our desks and more spatially-challenged areas in the office. This file cabinet also comes with a seat on top that you and your guests can use as a complementary seating option or even a footrest.
- What colors do I get to choose from?
Match your file cabinet to your desk in white, black, or gray.
- How secure is this? How does the cabinet lock?
We designed the Narrow 2-Drawer File Cabinet to provide you more security for your personal items that you keep in the office. Both drawers lock via a single lock and key, so you can rest assured your things are safe once they are locked inside the cabinet.
- Will it hold my purse?
To figure this out, our designers put this cabinet to the test. The things we could fit inside include: a backpack, secret stashes of candy and chips, personnel folders, and even the office blanket. We also fit several purses inside the cabinet's spacious bottom drawer, so yours will probably fit, too. The top drawer sorts and houses smaller items like pens and notepads, and the bottom drawer comes with a removable hanging bar to adapt the drawer to letter and legal sized papers and file folders.
- Do I have to assemble this file cabinet?
Getting your cabinet completely assembled and set up is simple, all you have to do is attach the casters to it. Your package will come with a collection of screws and a small wrench for the job, and most users complete installation in just a few minutes. After you have the casters installed, the only step left is to stick the seat to the cabinet with the adhesive strip.
Match your Narrow 2-Drawer File Cabinet to your workstation and desk frame in black, white, or gray powdercoat finishes.
Get your accessories even quicker by adding our expedited production option.
Order your accessories by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee to start production on your order and ship it the same day. If placed after this time, your order is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected accessory is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
Note: This expedited production option is different from expedited shipping. If you're interested in expedited shipping, please reach out to us.
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.