- Forward tilt maintains the natural curve of your back while you sit
- 3D joint at base allows for 360° tilt range: forward, back, left, right, and any point in between
- Soft cushion with flexible seat edge reduces pressure on back of thigh
- Easy-touch button allows for height adjustment of seat to fit multiple users
- Handle in the seat back allows you to move the Muvman out of the way when not in use
- Non-slip base allows you to perch without worry
Muvman Sit-Stand Stool
If you prefer more active engagement while you work, try the Muvman stool. It lets you perch in a leaning position, halfway between sitting and standing, thanks to forward tilt. This tilt encourages a natural back posture. The spring strut and pneumatic cylinder keep you engaged by allowing intuitive movement while maintaining stability. Ergonomic features include a height-adjustable seat, non-slip base, and a built-in handle.
|Seat size||13" W x 12.6" D|
|Seat height||Standard - 20" - 33" H
Tall - 23" - 36" H
|Seat angle||4° permanent tilt|
|Weight limit||265 lbs|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What's so special about this stool?
The Muvman Sit-Stand Stool was designed to offer you body 360 degrees of engagement while seated. A unique weighted base keeps the Muvman stable as you perch on the stool, allowing you to lean toward or away from your work area as you prefer, which allows you more movement, which is better your for body.
- What is "perching" and why should I do it at work?
Perching is one of the ways you can engage in more active sitting, which means you are given more freedom to move, adjust, and pick your seating style. Everyone's body is different, so everyone's preference for seating postures will be varied, as well. Perching is similar to leaning on a stool, but since the Muvman allows you to "lean into it" a bit more, you're able to employ more muscles while you're perched.
- Can I use this as my main chair?
Although the Muvman Sit-Stand Stool is more than comfortable to perch upon, it was not designed to be used as an all-day chair. We recommend using it to complement another ergonomic chair, preferably one with lumbar support.
- Can I choose the color of the seat?
Yes you can! The Muvman comes with several color options for the seat: gray, black, blue, green, red, and black vinyl. You also have your pick of the base's color, in black or gray.
- I'm tall. Is this stool right for me?
Our Standard cylinder option will suit most of the population, and adjusts up to 33 inches. If you're on the taller end of the spectrum and need more height, the Tall cylinder will adjust an additional 3 inches higher, up to 36 inches.
- What is "forward tilt"?
An ergonomic stool that allows you to perch should have some degree of forward tilt. The Muvman stool comes with 4 degrees of forward tilt, which their designers found to be an ideal degree at which to perch.
Customize the standard Muvman Sit-Stand Stool from the seat color down to the base.
Just because you work in an industrial setting doesn't mean you have to compromise on your ergonomic workspace. The Factory Muvman Sit-Stand Stool includes a black vinyl seat and dust cover.
Working from the ground up, the base of the Muvman Stool is available in black or grey. The black base features a black cylinder while the grey base features a silver cylinder.
A rainbow of colors - grey, black, blue, green, or red - are available for the seat of the Muvman Sit-Stand Stool. Each of these color choices comes in comfortable microfiber fabric for a soft seat with enough friction to prevent the seat from sliding out from under you.
Please note: The factory stool is only available in with a black vinyl seat covering.
Two cylinder heights are available: standard or tall. The standard height works well for a majority of the population, but the tall is available when you need a few extra inches of height.
|Standard||20" - 33" H|
|Tall||23" - 36" H|
Please note: The tall version will limit your stool choice to a black seat with black base or a grey seat with grey base.
This product comes standard with a 3 year warranty.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.