- Designed to work together with your UPLIFT Height Adjustable Desk
- Tethered console sits atop desk and provides a digital display where you can track your steps, distance walked, calories burned and time spent walking
- Intelli-Guard stops the belt 20 seconds after you step of to keep you safe
- Intelli-Step technology counts each step taken to help you reach your workout goals
- LifeSpan Fitness Club trial membership gives you four months of access to even more great fitness tracking features
One Step at a Time
Walk your way to a healthier lifestyle one step at a time by adding a treadmill to your UPLIFT Desk. The LifeSpan TR800 DT3 is a treadmill base that is intended to fit under your existing sit-stand desk. When paired with an UPLIFT Desk, which is designed with 33% greater height range than most competitors, you'll remain at an ergonomic height even as you walk on the raised treadmill platform. Move and exercise at moderate speeds while you work on your computer.
The TR800 DT3 will support users who want to walk up to three hours a day. Safety features such as a belt that stops moving soon after you leave the treadmill, will keep you on the right track to meet your fitness goals.
Track Your Progress
The TR800 DT3 includes a tethered console display that you can set on top of your desk. The easy-to-read display keeps track of your distance walked, calories burned, time spent walking, and steps taken. It even features a USB port so that you can charge your cell phone while you walk.
|Dimensions||66.5" L x 29" W x 9.25" H|
|Deck suspension||6 compression shocks|
|Deck||3/4" phenolic deck|
|Drive motor||2 HP high-torque continuous duty|
|Speed||0.4 - 4.0 MPH|
|Belt size||18" W x 52" L|
|Frame size||24 3/4" W x 52" L|
|Product weight||120 lbs|
|Max user weight||300 lbs|
|Recommended daily usage||3 hours|
|Warranty||Lifetime on frame, 3 yrs on motor, 1 yr on parts|
California Residents: Proposition 65 WARNING
California Residents: Proposition 65 WARNING
This product can expose you to chemicals such as Cadmium and Vinyl Chloride that are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it difficult to master walking while working?
It takes most people just a few days to get used to working while in motion; however, those who are prone to motion sickness may have more of an uphill battle. Even general mousing gets easier with time, although precision mousing may always be somewhat difficult.
- I talk on the phone while working, will the sound of the treadmill get in the way of my phone calls?
The treadmill motor will be quiet enough so as not to bother the other person on the line.
- Is it safe to walk on a treadmill while working?
This treadmill comes standard with many safety features, so the answer is yes! Markings on the belt help you identify when the belt is moving and the belt will pause when you step off.
- What is the difference between this and the other LifeSpan treadmill models?
Each treadmill model is rated for a different amount of daily use. The LifeSpan TR800 will support up to 3 hours of use per day, the LifeSpan TR1200 will support up to 6 hours of use per day, and the LifeSpan TR5000 will support up to 10 hours of use per day.
- Can I also use this treadmill to run?
No, this treadmill has a maximum speed of 4.0 mph because it is meant to be used at a standing desk.
- What size of desk is this treadmill compatible with?
Any UPLIFT Desk that is 42" or larger will support a treadmill. However, if you wish to also have room to place your chair under the desk, you should order at least a 72" desktop.
- Can I order this with a standard treadmill top?
No, the purpose of this treadmill is to be used underneath a sit-to-stand desk and treadmill handles are not an option. Users who walk while working maintain a slow enough speed so as not to need the support of handles.
- What if I use this treadmill for longer than the recommended time each day?
If you use the treadmill for longer than the recommended daily usage time, you risk burning out the motor.
The UPLIFT Treadmill Mat is a must-have accessory for your LifeSpan treadmill. The mat will help prevent dust and dirt from getting into the machinery of your treadmill, keeping your equipment safe. It helps to absorb impact, reduce vibrations, and protect your floor, and the textured, non-slip surface is easy to clean.
LifeSpan Treadmill Lubricant is the grease recommended by the manufacturer for proper maintenance of the LifeSpan treadmill. You should lubricate your treadmill's running belt after 40 hours of use or every three months. This bottle will come with enough lubricant for four applications or about one year's worth.
This treadmill supports up to 3 hours of daily movement at your desk, helping you stay active and healthy while you work.
Features & Specs
- Burn calories while working
- Designed for UPLIFT V2 Height Adjustable Desks
- On-desk console shows steps, distance, calories burned, and time
- Belt stops 20 seconds after you step off
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.