- Compact design fits under your existing UPLIFT Desk
- Tethered console sits atop desk and provides a digital display where you can track your steps, distance walked, calories burned and time spent walking
- Intelli-Guard stops the belt 20 seconds after you step of to keep you safe
- Intelli-Step technology counts each step taken to help you reach your workout goals
- LifeSpan Fitness Club trial membership gives you four months of access to even more great fitness tracking features
One Step at a Time
Walk your way to a healthier lifestyle one step at a time by adding a treadmill to your UPLIFT Desk. The LifeSpan TR800 DT3 is a compact treadmill base that is meant to fit under your existing sit-stand desk. It will allow you to walk at slow speeds while you work on your computer.
The TR800 DT3 will support users who want to walk up to three hours a day. Safety features such as a belt that stops moving soon after you leave the treadmill, will keep you on the right track to meet your fitness goals.
Track Your Progress
The TR800 DT3 includes a tethered console display that you can set on top of your desk. The easy-to-read display keeps track of your distance walked, calories burned, time spent walking, and steps taken. It even features a USB port so that you can charge your cell phone while you walk.
|Dimensions||66.5" L x 29" W x 9.25" H|
|Deck suspension||6 compression shocks|
|Deck||3/4" phenolic deck|
|Drive motor||2 HP high-torque continuous duty|
|Speed||0.4 - 4.0 MPH|
|Belt size||18" W x 52" L|
|Frame size||24 3/4" W x 52" L|
|Product weight||120 lbs|
|Max user weight||300 lbs|
|Recommended daily usage||3 hours|
|Warranty||Lifetime on frame, 3 yrs on motor, 1 yr on parts|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it difficult to master walking while working?
It takes most people just a few days to get used to working while in motion; however, those who are prone to motion sickness may have more of an uphill battle. Even general mousing gets easier with time, although precision mousing may always be somewhat difficult.
- I talk on the phone while working, will the sound of the treadmill get in the way of my phone calls?
The treadmill motor will be quiet enough so as not to bother the other person on the line.
- Is it safe to walk on a treadmill while working?
This treadmill comes standard with many safety features, so the answer is yes! Markings on the belt help you identify when the belt is moving and the belt will pause when you step off.
- What is the difference between this and the other LifeSpan treadmill models?
Each treadmill model is rated for a different amount of daily use. The LifeSpan TR800 will support up to 3 hours of use per day, the LifeSpan TR1200 will support up to 6 hours of use per day, and the LifeSpan TR5000 will support up to 10 hours of use per day.
- Can I also use this treadmill to run?
No, this treadmill has a maximum speed of 4.0 mph because it is meant to be used at a standing desk.
- What size of desk is this treadmill compatible with?
Any UPLIFT Desk that is 42" or larger will support a treadmill. However, if you wish to also have room to place your chair under the desk, you should order at least a 72" desktop.
- Can I order this with a standard treadmill top?
No, the purpose of this treadmill is to be used underneath a sit-to-stand desk and treadmill handles are not an option. Users who walk while working maintain a slow enough speed so as not to need the support of handles.
- What if I use this treadmill for longer than the recommended time each day?
If you use the treadmill for longer than the recommended daily usage time, you risk burning out the motor.
This product comes standard with a lifetime warranty on the frame, along with a 3-year warranty on the motor, and a 1-year warranty on parts. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.