- Heavy-duty 3 HP motor supports use by multiple users in shared workspaces or classrooms
- Large walking surface with extra-thick belt has a carrying capacity of up to 400 lbs
- Intelli-Step built-in technology tracks each step you take
- USB charging port located on the console keeps you plugged in when your mobile devices run low on juice
- Intelli-Guard stops the treadmill belt when you step off, keeping you safe
Walk This Way
The TR5000-DT3 Standing Desk Treadmill is the heaviest-duty model offered by LifeSpan. With a 3HP motor and extra-thick belt, this treadmill is a solid choice if you are looking to add a treadmill to a shared workspace. The TR5000-DT3 Treadmill is rated to support users up to 400 pounds walking for up to 10 hours per day. Now that's what we call a heavy-duty treadmill.
The console is the brains behind your treadmill and will provide you with all of the information you need to stay on top of your workout goals. The console will display walking time, distance, calories burned, and steps taken. It also features a USB port to charge your mobile devices!
|Dimensions||70.25" L x 29" W x 9.5" H|
|Belt type||2.5mm upgraded thick belt|
|Deck suspension||6 variable density elastomers|
|Deck||1" phenolic with brace|
|Drive motor||3 HP continuous duty AC|
|Speed||0.4 - 4.0 MPH|
|Belt size||20" W x 56" L|
|Product weight||145 lbs|
|Max user weight||400 lbs|
|Recommended daily usage||10 hours|
|Warranty||Lifetime on frame, 3 yrs on motor, 2 yr on parts|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it difficult to master walking while working?
It takes most people just a few days to get used to working while in motion; however, those who are prone to motion sickness may have more of an uphill battle. Even general mousing gets easier with time, although precision mousing may always be somewhat difficult.
- I talk on the phone while working, will the sound of the treadmill get in the way of my phone calls?
Even with the heavy-duty treadmill, the motor should be quiet enough so as not to bother the other person on the line.
- Is it safe to walk on a treadmill while working?
This treadmill comes standard with many safety features, so the answer is yes! Markings on the belt help you identify when the belt is moving and the belt will pause when you step off.
- What is the difference between this and the other LifeSpan treadmill models?
Each treadmill model is rated for a different amount of daily use. The LifeSpan TR800 will support up to 3 hours of use per day, the LifeSpan TR1200 will support up to 6 hours of use per day, and the LifeSpan TR5000 will support up to 10 hours of use per day.
- Can I also use this treadmill to run?
No, this treadmill has a maximum speed of 4.0 mph because it is meant to be used at a standing desk.
- What size of desk is this treadmill compatible with?
Any UPLIFT Desk that is 42" or larger will support a treadmill. However, if you wish to also have room to place your chair under the desk, you should order at least a 72" desktop.
- Can I order this with a standard treadmill top?
No, the purpose of this treadmill is to be used underneath a sit-to-stand desk and treadmill handles are not an option. Users who walk while working maintain a slow enough speed so as not to need the support of handles.
- What if our office uses the treadmill for more than 10 hours each day?
If you use the treadmill for longer than the recommended daily usage time, you risk burning out the motor. You may wish to order more treadmills to support the high levels of activity in your office.
This product comes standard with a lifetime warranty on the frame, along with a 3-year warranty on the motor, and a 2-year warranty on parts. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.