- Cycle forward and backward with the bike's spacious 9" pedals
- Transport wheels let you roll the bike out of the way when not in use
- Sit comfortably with a waterfall edge seat and supportive mini backrest
- Fits most users, seat height offers 7" of height adjustment higher and lower
- You power your workout, so no cords or batteries are needed
LifeSpan Solo Under Desk Bike
Bike at work and enjoy multiple health benefits with the LifeSpan Solo Under Desk Bike.
This stationary bike works free from batteries and cords, giving you an energy-efficient ergonomic accessory that lets you move and burn more calories with less stress on your knees. It's easily transportable thanks to casters, letting you store it out of the way when you're done with your ride.
|Dimensions||39" L x 24" W x 40" H|
|Seat adjustment||7" H (11 positions)|
|Seat material||Polyurethane foam|
|Frame material||Welded steel|
|Weight limit||400 lbs|
|Warranty||Parts - 1 year; Frame - 3 years|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is an "under desk bike"? Why do I need one?
If you've ever wanted to move more at your height adjustable desk, ergonomic tools such as motion boards, active mats, treadmills, and stationary bikes help. Under-desk bikes are special because they are usually much more compact in design and able to be stowed away easier than traditional exercise bikes. Having a bike that allows you to move and that fits under your desk is a great asset because it allows you to get much closer to your work area, allowing you to do computer work while you bike. Under-desk bikes also have the added ergonomic benefit of letting you get more movement without putting extra pressure on your knees.
- I'm 6'3". Will this work for me?
Yes, the LifeSpan Solo Under Desk Bike was made to fit users ranging from 4' 8" in height to 6' 6" tall. That means this bike will fit a vast majority of users. The bike's seat and backrest are height adjustable, which allows you to customize your bike to your body's dimensions.
- I can't decide between an under-desk treadmill and a bike. What should I do?
If you're on the fence about which piece of exercise, consider your personal exercise preferences first. Do you like to walk or ride bikes more? If you like to do both activities, then consider your work style. Activities like reading, writing, and illustrating are more difficult to do on a treadmill. Taking calls and brainstorming are ideal tasks to do on either piece of machinery, letting you get the blood pumping and the ideals generating. Lastly, consider your space and the size of your desk. Larger desks, like our 72" and 80" desks, are better candidates for treadmills. Under-desk bikes, in particular, this LifeSpan Solo, are compact enough to fit under all sizes of our desks, giving you an option that will fit more desks and in more spaces.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty on parts and a 3-year limited warranty on the frame.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time.
- You are responsible for shipping costs, and potential restocking fees if the item has been opened and is damaged or shows signs of wear and tear.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.