- Simple lift-and-release mechanism makes adjusting the tray easy
- Mountable on virtually any desktop with the two included tracks
- 360° swivel mechanism allows for storage and quick adjustments
- Positive and negative tilt are supported and clearly indicated on the mechanism
- Made in the USA so it meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards
Large Keyboard Tray
Looking to get off your desktop but not sacrifice the wide open space? Look no further than our Large Keyboard Tray. Designed with larger keyboards and potenial expansion in mind, this sturdy platform offers peak performance and plenty of room to spare.
Check out our Keyboard Tray Comparison Chart (PDF) if you need more help deciding which keyboard tray is best for your setup.
Working at an L-shaped desk doesn’t mean you need to feel wedged in all the time. Our convenient UPLIFT Corner Sleeve takes the edge off for everyone who likes to work right in the middle. With its hardy metal structure and the extra space it brings to your work surface, our Corner Sleeve is what you need to get that extra edge.
Why choose between installing our supportive crossbars and getting the full under-desk retraction our keyboard trays offer? Get the best of both worlds with a Track Spacer, and expand your accessories’ reach to the stars, or at least the back of your desk.
Goldtouch Adjustable Keyboard
Ready to step up your typing game? The highly adjustable, effortlessly ergonomic Goldtouch Adjustable Keyboard is a perfect complement to our UPLIFT trays—raising, lowering, and splitting to suit any individual need, and cushioning everything from your casework to your commentary with curves on every key. Mavis Beacon would be proud.
While supplies last, add a brand-new keyboard to complement your keyboard tray at a special low price of just $20.
|Platform dimensions||27" W x 11.5" D x 0.25" H|
|Mouse pad dimensions||8.125" diameter|
|Height adjustment||3" above track to 5" below (8" total)|
|Tilt adjustment||20° negative to 10° positive|
|Track lengths||21" (standard)
11" (for limited depth desks)
|Swivel at mechanism||360°|
|Weight limit||10 lbs|
|Shipping dimensions||14'' W x 6'' H x 28'' D, 18 lbs|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What's more popular, the Large Keyboard Tray or the Switch Keyboard Tray?
While many customers enjoy having a separate mouse platform, we find that the single surface offered on the Large Keyboard Tray appeals to most people.
- I have limited space underneath my desk, will this still work?
If you have limited space underneath your desk, you will want to use the included 11" track. Although your keyboard tray will not be able to fully retract underneath the desktop, you will still be able to rotate the keyboard tray up to 360° to stow it away.
- What is the Track Spacer? Do I need one?
The Track Spacer is an awesome addition, and yes, you will probably be glad you included it. The Track Spacer mounts over the crossbar running along the length of your desk. You will install your Keyboard Tray directly to the Track Spacer and then be able to fully retract your keyboard without running into the crossbar. Check out our Track Spacer Tutorial Video if you're still unsure about this add-on.
- Will the keyboard tray raise above my desktop?
The keyboard tray can be raised to 3" above its track. If you have it mounted directly to the desktop, then it should raise to slightly higher than the desktop surface. However, if you are using a Track Spacer, then it may not quite reach the level of the desktop.
- I just installed my keyboard tray but the keyboard tray won't lower, what should I do?
More than likely, you still need to remove the shipping pin from step four of the Assembly Instructions. Lift up on the front of the tray while lowering the back to relieve pressure on the pin. Then you should be able to easily remove it and begin using your tray.
- How should I clean my keyboard tray?
To disinfect your keyboard tray and palm support, just wipe it with a Lysol wipe.
- What are the dimensions of the keyboard platform?
The keyboard platform is 27" wide by 11.5" deep by 0.25" thick.
- Do I have to lock the keyboard tray in place?
Our lift-and-release mechanism makes adjustments easy. Simply lift up, move the keyboard tray to the desired height and it will lock in place once you release.
UPLIFT Track Spacer
The Track Spacer gives you more freedom to mount your keyboard tray track over your desk's crossbars, allowing you the flexibility to mount accessories even on smaller desks. If your desk is only 24" deep, this allows you to place the 22" track over the crossbars so you can stow the keyboard tray completely underneath the desk.
If you're working on a corner L-shape desk or a workstation with limited depth, an UPLIFT Corner Sleeve allows you to install a keyboard tray where you couldn't before. This low profile mount is available in two different models that attach to worksurfaces 1" - 2.5" thick, and is compatible with all UPLIFT keyboard tray tracks.
Enjoy a more ergo-friendly typing experience with a Goldtouch Adjustable Keyboard - GTN-0033. We feature ours at a discounted bundled price with this keyboard tray. This wired USB keyboard's split design promotes a more natural and ergonomic typing position, assisting your hands into comfortable typing postures.
Get your accessories even quicker by adding our expedited production option.
Order your accessories by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee to start production on your order and ship it the same day. If placed after this time, your order is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected accessory is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
Note: This expedited production option is different from expedited shipping. If you're interested in expedited shipping, please reach out to us.
- Holds both mouse pad and keyboard on the same surface
- Adjustments are made via simple lift and release mechanism
- 360° swivel mechanism allows for storage under desk
- Adjusts from 20° negative to 10° positive tilt
- Positive and negative tilt are displayed on the mechanism
- Adjusts from 3" above track to 5" below
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards
- Adjusts Tilt from 20° negative to 10° positive
- Swivels 360°
- Includes Track Lengths 21" (standard) & 11" (for limited depths)
- Warranty 5 Years
This product comes standard with a 5-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.