- Steel corner sleeve is low profile and fits on most desk surfaces
- Designed to work with both UPLIFT keyboard tray models
- Allows keyboard trays to be fully stored underneath your desk
- Provides a wide range of adjustment and tilt features
- Creates more usable space on your desktop
- Made in the USA
L-Shape Desk Keyboard Tray
When your desk features a corner or 90 degree angle, installing under-desk accessories can get a bit tricky. But not for long with this comprehensive system, which allows you to mount keyboard trays where you couldn't before.
By utilizing this functional corner sleeve, you'll be able to attach your keyboard tray where it's best for you, allowing you to work in better postures, whether sitting or standing.
|Dimensions||19.5" W x 11" D|
|Desktop thickness||Accommodates 1" to 2.5" thick|
|Materials||Black powder-coated steel|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need a Keyboard Tray Kit?
If you work at a corner or L-shape desk, you might enjoy the same freedom to install accessories on your desk that you'd like. You need a corner sleeve to be able to give you the space to install your tray. Then you need a keyboard tray. Luckily, we've combined the best of both worlds in this kit.
- What keyboard trays will I be able to choose?
In our Keyboard Tray Kit, you'll be able to choose from UPLIFT Desk's Large Keyboard Tray or Switch Keyboard Tray. The Large features a single, spacious platform, while the Switch has an ambidextrous mousing platform to task at!
- How do I know this corner sleeve is sturdy enough to support my keyboard and mouse?
You won't have to worry about the strength of our corner sleeve because it's made with reliable steel and powder-coated, so it's sealed for years of hard work.
- What is the warranty on this?
On the UPLIFT Desk Keyboard Tray Kit, you can expect a 5-year warranty on the corner sleeve and keyboard trays, giving you peace of mind that your workstation will remain functional and ergonomic for years of comfortable work.
- What is the point of using a keyboard tray at my corner desk?
We recommend employing this kit if you work at a corner desk and crave a keyboard tray for your workstation. Installing a keyboard tray will allow you to work in a more ergonomically correct positure, which keeps injuries and pain at bay.
- What else does this kit do?
Well, other than giving you a stable surface upon which to install your keyboard tray, the Keyboard Tray Kit gives you much more usable space to utilize at your desk. If you need more space
- How do I know this will fit my desk?
We have two different corner sleeves to choose from depending on your unique desk. Choose our first sleeve, which fits desks up to 1.5 inches thick. Our second corner sleeve fits on desks 1.5 to 2.5 inches thick.
UPLIFT Large Keyboard Tray
Reclaim space on your desktop and type in comfort with the UPLIFT Large Keyboard Tray. With a platform large enough to accommodate a keyboard and mouse, this ambidextrous platform features a removable wrist rest and mouse pad.
UPLIFT Switch Keyboard Tray
Flexibility is an important part of any ergonomic workspace. The Switch Keyboard tray features an independent, ambidextrous mousing platform that complements a compact keyboard tray.
UPLIFT Corner Sleeve
Our Corner Sleeve is available in two sizes to fit desktops between 1'' and 2.5'' thick. Choose the first sleeve to fit desks up to 1.5" thick, or the second sleeve for desks 1.5" to 2.5" thick.
Add a Goldtouch Adjustable Keyboard - GTN-0033 at a discounted bundle price with this keyboard tray. This wired USB keyboard's split design promotes a more natural and ergonomic typing position.
This product comes standard with a 5-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.