- Designed to deliver uncompromising comfort while mousing
- 6 programmable buttons give you more versatility
- Laser sensor speed buttons on the side allow for convenient adjusting
- Larger flange for your pinky to rest and relax on while mousing
- Up-to-date internal software technology comes standard in new version
- Conveniently located LED pointer speed and low battery indicator
- Constructed from 30% recycled plastic
Evoluent Vertical Mouse 4
Give your hands the support they need with the Evoluent Vertical Mouse 4 Right Hand Wireless Mouse. Designed deliver maximum comfort and reduce wrist strain, your mousing experience will be better than you could have ever imagined with one handheld addition.
Pointer speed indicators, adjustable laser sensor, and low battery indicator upgrades make the VM4RW an easy-to-use ergonomic tool that helps you work better and in much more comfort than you can with a traditional mouse.
|Resolution||Variable, from 800 to 2600 DPI|
|Dimensions||3 1/2" W x 4 3/8" D x 3 1/4" H|
|Compatibility||Windows, Mac, Linux|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which size mouse is right for me - the regular or the small?
A good rule of thumb (or hand) is to measure your wrist to the end of your middle finger. If the measurement is fewer than 7 inches, the small model is right for you.
- What if my hand size is right at 7"? Should I choose the small or regular sized Evoluent?
If your hand measures right around 7", we recommend going with the regular, as it was designed to fit most users.
- How is this mouse "programmable"?
If you're used to working with a traditional mouse, you might not be used to the level of freedom the Evoluent gives you via its six programmable buttons. Download the right driver for you, whether you work on PC, Mac, or Linux, and program the buttons to your liking!
- How does the Evoluent help me?
Traditional mice twist the bones and tendons in your forearm as you mouse. The Evoluent Vertical Mouse 4: Right Hand Wireless Mouse keeps your arm and wrist in a neutral or handshake position, which eases the stress caused by mousing.
- Do I have to load a driver onto my computer before I can use this mouse?
Yes, you will need to load the driver onto your computer so that you can customize the buttons of the mouse before use.
This product comes standard with a 2-year warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- Simply contact us with your order number to arrange a refund or exchange.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- Items received outside the period defined in your RMA or returned in unsatisfactory condition or both may be subject to fees and surcharges, which will be deducted from your refund.