- Spacious surface - Roomy enough to hold both keyboard and mouse pad
- Subtle ergo-cutout - Allows you to task closer to your work for more comfort
- Versatile ergonomics - Rotates a full 360 degrees and lowers 4.33 inches below desk
- Adjusts for positive and negative tilt - From +5 degrees to -15 degrees
- Stows away neatly - Slides under desk for storage when 21 inch track is installed
- More freedom when installing - Track can be installed over existing crossbars with optional add-on track spacer
- Exceptional construction - Tray is made out of recycled MDF, arm made from steel with a textured, black powder coated finish
E3 Keyboard Tray
Type happy with the budget-friendly E3 Keyboard Tray.
With this simple and sleek keyboard tray, you'll be able to engage in ergonomically-advised negative tilt, work with 360 degree rotation, and stow your keyboard away, maintaining the organized look of your workstation while improving ergonomics at the same time.
A spacious surface allows you to place both keyboard and mouse on the same tray, while the wrist support keeps your hands comfy and supported in all the right places, so you don't have to worry about issues like wrist strain.
Check out our Keyboard Tray Comparison Chart (PDF) to decide which keyboard tray is best for you.
|Platform dimensions||27.6" wide x 11.8" deep x 0.35" thick|
|Height adjustment||Lowers 4.33" below desk|
|Track lengths||21" (standard) & 11" (for limited depths)|
|Swivel at mechanism||360 degrees|
|Tilt angles||+5 to -15 degrees|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need a keyboard tray?
If you're working without a keyboard tray and feel any strain in your wrists or arms while you task, it's time to give your desk a healthy dose of ergonomics with a keyboard tray! The E3 Keyboard Tray allows you to work in more comfort and halt repetitive stress injuries with one easy addition.
- How does this differ from your other keyboard trays?
If you're a fan of using a keyboard tray, you may have heard about our other keyboard tray designs, the large keyboard tray and the switch keyboard tray. Users of the best-in-class large keyboard tray appreciate the spacious singular surface offered, while users of the switch usually tell us they love being able to have a separate mouse platform. If you find that you work better with this separation, that narrows down your choices a bit, but users of the single tray design will love the E3 keyboard tray due to its ability to improve your keyboard's ergonomics (and your comfort levels) at an even more affordable price.
- Does the E3 adjust?
Yes, the E3 Keyboard Tray adjusts from 5 degrees positive tilt to 15 degrees negative tilt. Our in-house ergonomist recommends using negative tilt when keyboarding for ideal working postures.
- Does this swivel?
Yes, the E3 Keyboard Tray rotates 360 degrees when attached to the included track, which allows you to swivel it in the direction you prefer.
- How does this attach to my desk?
This keyboard tray comes with 11 and 21 inch tracks; the optional track spacer will allow you to install the E3 underneath your desk where you want it, even over existing crossbars!
UPLIFT Track Spacer
The Track Spacer gives you more freedom to mount your keyboard tray track over your desk's crossbars, allowing you the flexibility to mount accessories, even on smaller desks. If your desk is only 24" deep, this allows you to place the 22" track over the crossbars so you can stow the keyboard tray completely underneath the desk.
If you're working on a corner L-shape desk or a workstation with limited depth, an UPLIFT Corner Sleeve allows you to install a keyboard tray where you couldn't before. This low profile mount is available in two different models that attach to worksurfaces 1" - 2.5" thick, and is compatible with all UPLIFT keyboard tray tracks.
Enjoy a more ergo-friendly typing experience with a Goldtouch Adjustable Keyboard - GTN-0033. We feature ours at a discounted bundle price with this keyboard tray. This wired USB keyboard's split design promotes a more natural and ergonomic typing position, assisting your hands into comfortable typing postures.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.