- Clears up desk space and keeps computer towers safe from accidents
- Rotates 90 degrees in either direction or 180 degrees total
- Mounting bracket requires no track spacer when installing
- Unit adjusts without tools and expands to hold most CPUs
- Black and gray color options
The E3 CPU Holder
Free up desk space and give your CPU the gift of a safer home under your desk with the E3 CPU Holder.
When you have a larger CPU or work at a desk setup that doesn't allow you to install a crossbar, the E3 can help. Thanks to a cutting-edge design, the holder requires no track spacer when installing underneath desks, so you have more freedom to mount to desks with a crossbar. Give your CPU some space with the E3 CPU Holder.
|Weight capacity||33 lbs|
|CPU width||accommodates 5.2" - 8.5"|
|CPU height||accommodates 11" - 20.4"|
|Swivel at mount||180°|
|Shipping dimensions||9'' W x 9'' H x 18'' D, 13 lbs|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What if my computer tower is over 33 lbs?
If your computer tower weighs more than 33 pounds, it is over the weight capacity for the E3 CPU Holder. If this is the case, try our CPU Holder, which has a hefty weight capacity of 50 pounds!
- Where can I mount the E3 CPU holder?
Almost anywhere where there is enough space underneath your desk! You don't even have to worry about bypassing a crossbar with a track spacer - the entire CPU holder attaches with a single mounting bracket, so you have more freedom when installing.
- My tower has "rings" on its outer edges. Will the E3 work for me?
If the rings are on the bottom of your tower, then you're in luck! Bottom rings will not interfere with the rotation or fit of the CPU Holder, and in most cases, the rings on the upper part will not hinder it, either. Just double-check your CPU's dimensions with the E3's to make sure this is the right CPU holder for your computer tower.
- My tower is just barely larger than the maximum size listed - will it fit?
No, computer towers larger than the E3's dimensions will not fit in this unit.
- Can I use this for a battery backup system instead of a CPU?
Yes, as long as the battery backup does not exceed the size and weight requirements for the E3, you will be fine to use this as a holder for a battery backup system.
- Can I mount 2 CPU holders underneath my desk?
As long as there is enough mounting space for the mounting bracket, then yes. However, we do advise that you double-check the space you have before purchasing.
Protect your computer tower without having to deviate from the color scheme you have going on at your desk with black or gray color options. Hold your CPU up high and proud with this eye-pleasing CPU Holder.
This CPU holder can be adjusted to fit your computer tower without using tools. It's compatible with most tower shapes and sizes.
Features & Specs
- Gain extra desktop space and keep the computer safe
- 180 degrees of rotation
- Works with a crossbar—no track spacer needed
- Available in black or gray
This product comes standard with a 2-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.