- Houses the "brain" of your UPLIFT Desk
- Ensures that the legs move up and down when you choose
- Adjust to your saved memory settings with the push of a button when used with the Advanced Memory Keypad
- Available for 2-leg, 3-leg, or 4-leg UPLIFT desks
Smart Control Box
Inside every electric standing desk is a command center or "brain" that makes it possible to raise and lower your desk digitally. The Desk Control Box from UPLIFT lets you adjust your desk to up to four memory presets, saving you from the need for manual readjustments.
Use with the Advanced Digital Memory Keypad to keep your sitting and standing heights saved and accessible at the push of a button.
|Compatibility||UPLIFT 2-leg, 3-leg, or 4-leg 900 series desks|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is this? Why do I need a control box?
Inside every adjustable height desk is a sort of "brain" that raises and lowers your desk digitally. Our Control Box communicates with your digital keypad and lets you move to your pre-saved memory settings without the need to manually readjust.
- Will this work on my 3-leg desk?
Our control box was deisgned to be compatible with all UPLIFT Desk models. That means your 2-leg, 3-leg, and 4-leg desk will work with this control box.
- Do I need a new keypad for this?
Our control boxes are programmed to work with our Advanced Digital Memory Keypad, which allows you to save up to four height preferences within its memory for easy sitting to standing height adjustments.
Number of Legs
A Control Box for Every Desk
Whether you need a control box for a 2-leg, 3-leg, or 4-leg UPLIFT desk, we have you covered.
Please note: One-touch functionality is not available with the advanced keypad on 3-leg or 4-leg desks. Memory adjustment with the advanced keypad will require you to press and hold the memory button until your desk reaches the programmed height.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.