- Houses the "brain" of your UPLIFT Desk
- Ensures that the legs move up and down when you choose
- Adjust to your saved memory settings with the push of a button when used with the Advanced Memory Keypad
- Available for 2-leg, 3-leg, or 4-leg UPLIFT desks
Smart Control Box
Inside every electric standing desk is a command center or "brain" that makes it possible to raise and lower your desk digitally. The Desk Control Box from UPLIFT lets you adjust your desk to up to four memory presets, saving you from the need for manual readjustments.
Use with the Advanced Digital Memory Keypad to keep your sitting and standing heights saved and accessible at the push of a button.
|Compatibility||UPLIFT 2-leg, 3-leg, or 4-leg 900 series desks|
|Certifications||TUV (Canada and U.S.)|
|Shipping dimensions||11.6" W x 1.85" H x 3.75" D, 5 lbs|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is this? Why do I need a control box?
Inside every adjustable height desk is a sort of "brain" that raises and lowers your desk digitally. Our Control Box communicates with your digital keypad and lets you move to your pre-saved memory settings without the need to manually readjust.
- Will this work on my 3-leg desk?
Our control boxes each correspond to a specific UPLIFT Desk model. If you are using a 3-leg desk, you will need to select the 3-leg control box for it. Even if you can physically plug all your legs into your control box, it will not function properly if you are using the incorrect model. If you need help determining whether you need a 2-, 3-, or 4-leg control box, please reach out to us.
- Do I need a new keypad for this?
Not if your keypad currently works. Our control boxes are programmed to work with our Standard Keypad, and our Advanced Digital Memory Keypad, which allows you to save up to four height preferences within its memory for easy sitting to standing height adjustments.
Number of Legs
A Control Box for Every Desk
Whether you need a control box for a 2-leg, 3-leg, or 4-leg UPLIFT Desk, we have you covered. Choose the box that corresponds with the number of legs on your desk's frame.
Older UPLIFT Desks can be upgraded to the latest control box, which includes an anti-collision safety feature that stops your desk if it bumps into something. The new control box also enables one-touch height adjustment on both the Advanced Keypad and the Connect mobile app (paired with the Connect Dongle).
The Connect Dongle is compatible with version 3 control boxes and newer. You can easily confirm your version by looking at the silver label on the box. If it says V3 or V4, your control box is compatible.
If you have questions about which version of control box you currently have, feel free to chat or call one of our Sales Pros at 1-800-349-3839.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.