- Meets ANSI/BIFMA G1-2013 height standard required by many companies, meaning the desk's height range of 22.6" to 48.7" (with a 1" desktop installed) accommodates a seated 5th percentile female (5'0") to a standing 95th percentile male (6'3")
- Adds the stability that some G1-2013 compliant desks lack, via a redesigned larger-column leg and a width-adjustable steel crossbar
- Anti-collision sensitivity (integrated accelerometer and 6-axis technology in our control box) stops your desk from continuing to adjust if it collides with an object or person, and reverses the frame's direction slightly for safety
- Patent-pending integrated accessory mounting points on the frame allow sturdy attachment of current and future desk accessories that we know you'll appreciate
- Width-adjustable telescoping frame with crossbar fits desktops from 42" to 80" wide
- Includes under-desk rear wire management tray to store cords for an organized, clutter-free desk
- Three-stage frame provides an expanded height adjustment range of 26.1", which is 33% (6.4") greater than two-stage frames
- Quickly stand up with our three-stage frame, which is 33% faster than our competitors' two-stage frames (1.57"/second vs. 1.18"/second)
- Dual motor design means the frame is more reliable, stronger, and quieter (50 dB or less while adjusting) than competitors' single motor frames
- Upgrade to our smart Advanced Digital Memory Keypad for four memory buttons, one-touch desk adjustments, child lock, a 10-second auto-dark LED display, and more. Or stick with the two-button standard keypad for simple push-and-hold adjustments
- Choose from a variety of desktop styles, including GREENGUARD-certified laminates, sustainably harvested 1" thick carbonized bamboo, rubberwood solid wood, and more
- 7-year warranty covers all frame components, both electrical and mechanical, or upgrade to an extended 12-year warranty
- Designed and assembled in Austin, Texas, and shipped to you via FedEx Ground or freight
Commercial Height Standards
With all the benefits of our standard desk frame included, our commercial frame also comes with a slightly modified height range of 22.6" to 48.7" with a 1” desktop installed (2” lower than our standard desk), making it G1-2013 compliant, a height standard used by many companies. This standard accommodates users from a seated 5th percentile female (5'0") to a standing 95th percentile male (6'3").
Why Choose Our Commercial Desk?
While our standard frame will work for almost everyone, this commercial frame is a solution for those who appreciate a crossbar and larger lifting columns for their desks, for users who want to sit at their desk at a low height and also add casters, or for offices that choose to meet the ANSI/BIFMA G1-2013 height standard. Users of either frame can benefit from the ergonomic advantages of our accessories, including keyboard trays and footrests, which can make our desks even more comfortable.
Maximum Stability at Any Height
Some of our competitors' desks that meet the height requirement of the G1-2013 standard are not stable at maximum height. Their frames suffer from reduced overlap between the legs' three stages, a drawback to lowering the desk's minimum height and maintaining a large vertical travel distance. To maximize our frame's stability, we've added a solid steel crossbar and redesigned the legs to have a 35% larger cross-sectional area than our standard legs.
Our steel crossbar telescopes to fit desktops from 42" to 80" wide, so your office can easily swap desktops as needs change. It also reduces side-to-side movement, which is ideal for users who plan to work at this desk's upper height ranges, and ensures your desk meets all applicable stability, strength, and durability test requirements in accordance with ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2014.
New Patent-Pending Integrated Mounting Points for Accessories
An improvement on both form and function, our commercial frame boasts a simple, yet revolutionary new design. Take a look underneath; 24 patent-pending accessory mounting points, located on the frame just under the desktop, enable easy installation of desk extensions, CPU holders, and other accessories directly to your frame. We are continuing to develop a brand new line of compatible accessories to exclusively fit in these mounting points. We hope you'll be as excited to see them as we are to design them!
Includes Wire Management Solutions
Let's face it, cables are an integral part of any computer workstation, and they're notoriously hard to organize. To help with this, every UPLIFT Desk V2 frame comes with a rear wire management tray. Attach our tray to the underside of your desktop and store loose wires inside; it's even roomy enough to hold a surge protector power strip. Plug your computer, monitor, lamp, and other equipment into a central location, and never worry about pulling wires while you raise or lower your desk.
Need more help? We also include wire management ties. The ties stick directly to your frame or desktop, cleanly and tightly guiding your wires where they need to go while eliminating extra slack. Say goodbye to messy tangles under your desk.
More Sensitive Anti-Collision Safety Features
Reduce accidents with the advanced safety features we built into our V2 frames. An integrated accelerometer and 6-axis technology in the control box provide superior safety and increased anti-collision sensitivity. In the rare instance that your desk does come into contact with objects or people while moving, your frame stops and reverses direction slightly. This high-tech precaution allows you to remove the object from your desk's path, preventing damage or injury before it happens.
The Three-Stage Desk Frame Advantage
The UPLIFT Desk three-stage frame offers greater height adjustability than competitors' two-stage frames, so you can always sit or stand at the perfect height. Enjoy an expanded height adjustment range of 26.1", which accommodates a wide range of users at both seated and standing heights, and a frame that remains exceedingly stable even at the highest heights. An independent spindle assembly in each leg makes our frames 33% quicker (1.57”/second vs. 1.18”/second) to raise and lower than competitors' two-stage frames because of an extra spindle, and our dual-motor design is safer, stronger, quieter, and more reliable when adjusting than desks with just a single motor.
All of this is backed by our 7-year warranty. Don't settle for anything less than the best when choosing a height adjustable desk.
More Desktop Options
With the most desktop options on the market, we're sure to have something that will fit your style and complement your decor. From our durable GREENGUARD-certified laminates to our sustainable 1" thick solid bamboo and rubberwood solid wood to more than a dozen other solid wood species, no one else takes the care we do to responsibly source the highest-quality materials for desktops.
Built to last and environmentally-conscious, our desktop finishing process avoids harsh chemicals, protecting your indoor air quality as well as your desk. Don't worry about off-gassing or VOCs in your office - we seal our wood and bamboo desktops with a natural protective coating, and we use European E1-level adhesives so you can breathe easy. Our laminate desktops are GREENGUARD certified to provide assurance that products designed for use in indoor spaces meet strict chemical emissions limits. We take your health seriously.
One-Touch Advanced Digital Memory Keypad
Set up to four heights, then move to them with the touch of a button on our Advanced Keypad. This convenient feature means you'll stand more often; simply tap the button while sitting, and your desk raises while you stand up and move your chair out of the way. The LED screen displays the current height of your desk to the tenth of an inch, so you can know your sitting, standing, and perching heights. The display goes dark ten seconds after each use, so it's not distracting.
Easily switch between inches and centimeters on your keypad's display, and toggle between one-touch and constant-touch (push and hold) button modes. The easy-to-read screen displays error codes to help you troubleshoot the rare problem, should it arise. And you'll also be able to adjust the desk height readout on your screen to account for a thicker desktop or casters.
Safety Features on Our Advanced Keypad
Upgrade to the Advanced Keypad to gain additional safety features. Safeguard your desk with Keypad Lock, which prevents unwanted height adjustments. Simply hold the keypad's memory button, and the desk will be locked. Hold once more to unlock. This is perfect for office spaces with foot traffic or home offices with children.
When your desk is surrounded by shelves or other office furniture, setting some restrictions on its motion can help prevent accidents while adjusting. Quickly and easily set the upper and lower limits on your desk to account for things like storage underneath and to avoid unexpected collisions with shelving above.
|Height range (not including desktop thickness)||21.6" - 47.7" H|
|Travel speed||1.57" per second (varies - slowest with maximum load) with soft start/stop actuator motors|
|Noise level||50 decibels during motion|
|Base width||Accommodates desktops from 42" - 80" W|
|Lifting capacity||355 lb|
|Keypad||Advanced one-touch digital memory keypad is available, push and hold up/down keypad is standard|
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|Input||100-120VAC, 50/60Hz, 4.0A|
|BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2014 certification||Compliant with sections 4.3, 4.4, 4.6, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 15, and 18|
|CAN/CGSB 44.227-2008E certification||Compliant with section 6.6.1/8.4 Surface Deflection|
|Safety certifications||Lifting Column, Power Cord, & Control Box - UL/CSA (Canada and U.S.)|
|Warranty||7-year all-inclusive warranty on entire desk base: motor frame, controller, keypad, electronics, and mechanisms included. Extension to 12 years available.|
Click below to learn more about the available options and accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I choose this frame over your standard desk frame?
While our standard frame works well for just about everyone, some users prefer this commercial frame. This frame was designed with a slightly modified height range of 22.6" to 48.7" with a 1" desktop installed (2" lower than our standard desk) that works well for offices that choose to meet the ANSI/BIFMA G1-2013 height standard or allows people to add casters to their desk while still achieving a low enough seated height for petite users. Others choose it because they simply like the crossbar and the look of the larger lifting columns.
- Does the commercial frame have the same features as your standard desk frame?
Yes! Although the upper and lower height limits are different (24.5" to 50.1" tall without desktop on the standard frame and 22.6" to 48.7" tall without desktop on this commercial frame), both offer a similar height adjustment range of about 26". Both frames also include 24 patent-pending integrated accessory attachment points for easy attachment of both current and future accessories, a telescoping design that adjusts to fit tops from 42" to 80" wide, and a wire management tray that helps contain loose wires and can hold a surge protector outlet strip.
- What are ANSI/BIFMA G1-2013 and X5.5-2014 standards?
Our commercial grade desk meets the ANSI/BIFMA G1-2013 height requirement standards, meaning that it has a height range of 22.6" to 48.7" (with a 1" desktop installed), which accommodates a seated 5th percentile female (5'0") to a standing 95th percentile male (6'3"). It also meets X5.5-2014 stability, strength, and cycle standards.
- Why does this desk frame have a crossbar?
Some desks that meet the reduced seated height requirement of the G1-2013 standard are not stable at the maximum standing height. This is because of reduced overlap between the legs' three stages, a drawback to lowering the desk's minimum height while still maintaining a large height range. We added a solid steel crossbar to reduce side-to-side movement and redesigned legs with a 35% larger cross-sectional area than our standard legs to maximize the stability of our frame. Our crossbar also telescopes to fit desktops 42" to 80" wide, so you can swap tops as your needs change.
Our standard frame does not include a crossbar because the height range means that there is more overlap between the leg segments, and we designed it with a stability wedge design in the legs and dual-integrated center rails that attach just beneath the desktop for additional hidden support.
- What is a three-stage frame and why does UPLIFT Desk offer those?
We exclusively offer three-stage frames because we only want to offer the best product, without cutting corners to save a couple of dollars. While many desks use a two-stage leg, UPLIFT Desk frames are three-stage. Two-stage legs are made from two larger pieces that slide into each other when height adjustments are made, while three-stage legs are comprised of three smaller pieces - this allows a three-stage leg to achieve a lower seated height while also giving it an expanded height range. Our frame has a height range of 26.1" and an independent spindle assembly in each leg means they raise and lower 33% faster than two-stage frames, because of an extra spindle.
- How do I know which control box version I have?
The silver label on the control box has all the information you need to tell which version you have on your desk. If that sticker says v4.1, v4.2, or v4.3, you have the newest version of our control box, which comes with some fun new features.
- What new features were added with the version 4 control boxes?
This frame includes upgraded safety features in the form of an integrated accelerometer and 6-axis technology in the control box. These provide more sensitive anti-collision detection than before. You can combine our advanced digital memory keypad with a version 4 control box to unlock even more new features. The Keypad Lockout feature lets you lock the adjustment on your desk, so that other people can't raise or lower it - a benefit in home offices where children are around. Switch between One-Touch and Constant-Touch modes with the press of a few buttons, or change the LED display to inches or centimeters.
- What are these "dual motors" I keep reading about?
All two-leg UPLIFT Desks are designed with dual motors, which means each leg has a motor inside. This makes our desks quieter, stronger, safer, and more stable than desks with a single motor.
- Can I assemble this desk by myself?
Building the frame and attaching it to the desktop can be done by one person. You will need two people to lift the desk and place it upright after assembly.
- What does GREENGUARD-certified mean?
GREENGUARD certification means that our tops have, under rigorous testing by an independent third party laboratory, been shown to meet strict guidelines about chemical emissions such as formaldehyde, and are safe for indoor use.
- I don't live in the United States, will this desk work with my outlets?
All of our desks run on the US standard of 120 volts, so if you're going to use one of our desks outside the United States (excluding Canada), you'll need to use a step down transformer. Not using this transformer means that your desk's control box may overload, which is not covered by warranty.
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.