- New patent-pending integrated accessory mounting points on the frame allow for easy installation of current and future accessories that we know you'll love
- Expandable frame fits 42" through 80" wide desktops
- Three-stage frame offers an expanded height adjustment range of 25.6" (24.5" to 50.1" tall without desktop), which is 33% (6.35") greater than two-stage frames
- Quickly sit or stand with our three-stage frame that is 33% faster (1.57"/second vs. 1.18"/second) than our competitors' two-stage frames. That's over 5 seconds faster to go from our lowest to highest height!
- Superior anti-collision sensitivity (integrated accelerometer and 6-axis technology in our control box) quickly reverses the frame's direction if the desk comes into contact with people or objects during adjustment
- Dual motor design means the frame is stronger, more reliable, and quieter than competitors' single motor frames, with a whisper-quiet 50 dB when adjusting
- Includes under-desk rear wire management tray to organize your cords for a polished, uncluttered desk
- Upgrade to our Advanced Digital Memory Keypad, which features four memory keys, one-touch desk adjustments, child lock, and a 10-second auto-dark LED display. Or stick with the two-button standard keypad for simple push-and-hold adjustments
- 1" thick carbonized bamboo desktop is handcrafted via environmentally friendly methods and is 33% thicker than our competition's 3/4" thick desktops
- Our Moso species bamboo tops are sustainably sourced, grown without pesticides or fertilizers, constructed with European E1-level adhesives, and finished with a water-based German wear-resistant UV coating
- Full desk assembles in about 7 minutes
- 7-year warranty covers all frame components, both electrical and mechanical, or upgrade to a 12-year warranty
- Designed and assembled in Austin, Texas, and shipped to you via FedEx Ground
Note: Desktop colors may vary slightly due to natural variations found in bamboo since we bake our desktops to create the carbonized color instead of using stains or dyes
Patent-Pending V2 Frame Features
Our version 2 frame takes UPLIFT Desk's reliable electric desk frame and makes some improvements, both functionally and aesthetically. We've included a patent-pending accessory mounting system, complete with 24 independent mounting points, on the frame just beneath the desktop. These mounting points allow you to easily install desk extensions, CPU holders, or other dedicated accessories.
In addition, all hardware is hidden and an included wire tray helps you discreetly tuck away cables. Dual-integrated center rails and a stability wedge design provide hidden support and reduced side-to-side motion without interfering with accessory placement. And with our recyclable and recycled aluminum feet, you'll be able to work at an environmentally friendly desk you can feel good about.
More Sensitive Anti-Collision Safety Features
Integration of an accelerometer and 6-axis control technology within our smart control box provide even more sensitive anti-collision detection, making us a leader in height adjustable desk safety. If your desk collides with an object while adjusting up or down, it takes only a fraction of a second to sense an obstruction (5 milliseconds to be exact), and then your desk stops and reverses direction slightly. This prevents damage or injury by allowing the stuck item to be removed from the desk's path, so you never get caught between your desk and a hard place.
The Three-Stage Desk Frame Advantage
UPLIFT Desk exclusively offers three-stage frames, which allow for a larger height adjustment range than our competitors' two-stage frames and provide a perfect level of productivity and comfort for more users. An independent spindle assembly in each of our three-stage legs raises and lowers your desk 33% quicker (1.57"/second vs. 1.18"/second) than two-stage legs because of an extra spindle. Plus, our dual-motor design makes our desks quieter, stronger, more reliable, and safer than desks with only a single motor.
We've designed our frames to provide you ideal comfort, stability, and reliability - all backed by an industry-leading 7-year warranty.
1" Thick Bamboo Stand Up Desk
Bamboo is a beautiful, fast-growing, and sustainable grass most famously found in Asia. Our bamboo desktops are 33% thicker than our competitors' 3/4" thick tops, giving you something truly lasting while remaining eco-friendly. Our bamboo tops use European E1-level adhesives and are sealed with a water-based protective coating that doesn't off-gas or emit VOCs, giving you a long-lasting desktop without bringing harsh chemicals into your work area.
We offer more types of desktops than any of our competitors. From sustainable bamboo to curved edge Eco, durable GREENGUARD laminate to beautiful reclaimed wood, and handcrafted solid wood tops available in more than a dozen species, no one else takes this much care to responsibly source such high-quality materials for this wide an array of desktops.
An Advanced Digital Memory Keypad
The one-touch Advanced Digital Memory Keypad allows you to set up to four custom heights in its memory and brightly displays them on an easy-to-read onboard LED display; to adjust height, simply tap one of four preset height buttons and your desk will quietly raise or lower to your sitting, standing, or perching height. Our one-touch advanced keypad makes adjusting fast and convenient and encourages you to switch postures frequently throughout the day.
The LED screen can show units in either inches or centimeters and displays troubleshooting error codes to help diagnose the rare problem. You'll also be able to adjust the height readout to account for casters or a thicker desktop, or switch from one-touch to constant-touch (push and hold) button modes in about as much time as it takes you to save your spreadsheets.
Safety Features on the Advanced Digital Keypad
When your workspace includes other pieces of furniture and obstacles, you may want some restrictions on your desk's motion. Set your desk's upper and lower limits to account for things like shelving or under-desk storage to avoid unexpected collisions.
Keypad Lock also allows you to prevent unwanted adjustments on your keypad and desk. Simply hold the memory button, and the desk will be locked. Hold again to unlock. This is ideal for offices with considerable foot traffic or homes with children who like to push buttons.
Incorporated Wire Management
Cables are an unfortunate reality in any work environment. You can't get rid of them, but you can keep them organized. That's why every UPLIFT Desk V2 frame includes a rear wire management tray. These trays attach directly to the underside of your desktop and are large enough to house a dedicated surge protector outlet and allow you to bundle and store loose wires. You can plug your desk, computer, and anything else you work with into a single central location in the wire tray, and never worry about pulling wires while you raise or lower your desk.
Also included is a set of wire management ties that stick right to your frame or desktop. These will guide your wires where they need to go and eliminate any extra slack. Say goodbye to messy tangles under your feet.
|Height range (not including desktop thickness)||24.5" - 50.1" H (without desktop)|
|Travel speed||1.57" per second (varies - slowest with maximum load) with soft start/stop actuator motors|
|Noise level||50 decibels during motion|
|Base width||Accommodates desktops from 42" - 80" W|
|Lifting capacity||355 lb|
|Keypad||Advanced one-touch digital memory keypad is available, push and hold up/down keypad is standard|
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|Input||100-120VAC, 50/60Hz, 4.0A|
|BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2014 certification||Compliant with sections 4.3, 4.4, 4.6, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 15, and 18|
|CAN/CGSB 44.227-2008E certification||Compliant with section 6.6.1/8.4 Surface Deflection|
|Safety certifications||Lifting Column, Power Cord, & Control Box - UL/CSA (Canada and U.S.)|
|Warranty||7-year all-inclusive warranty on entire desk base: motor frame, controller, keypad, electronics, and mechanisms included. Extension to 12 years available.|
Click below to learn more about the available options and accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the benefits of the V2 frame?
The V2 frame features 24 pre-drilled mounting points for easy accessory installation. Quickly add desk extensions or fun accessories like our under-desk hammock. But wait, there’s more. All hardware is hidden, so you can maintain a clean look without extra details on your desk frame. Also, our V2 frame comes with incorporated wire management via our wire management tray, which lets you store your cords with enough slack (and even a surge protector) at the back of your desk, allowing you to plug in at a central location so you can adjust your desk without pulling cords.
- What safety features can I expect to get on this V2 frame?
Get ready for two new safety features: Keypad Lock and Anti-Collision. Keypad Lock lets you block access to your desk's keypad, which is ideal for offices where children may be present. In addition, you'll also get a high-tech Anti-Collision feature that works by way of the desk's integrated accelerometer and 6-axis technology in the control box.
- What is the difference between the bamboo you offer and the bamboo offered by other companies?
While most of our competitors offer a 3/4" thick bamboo desktop at a premium price, our bamboo desktops are not only lower-priced, but are also more sturdy since they’re a full 1" thick. The 1” thickness adds extra durability and resists sagging, even at larger widths.
- Do you protect or seal your desktops?
Yes, we seal all of our bamboo tops with high-quality European E1-level adhesives and a water-based protective coating that doesn't off-gas or emit VOCs.
- What desktop sizes can I use with the V2 frame?
The V2 frame is compatible with UPLIFT desktops 42" through 80" wide, including the 120 degree desktop, so you can customize your configuration to suit whatever space you have.
- Why does UPLIFT Desk use three-stage frames?
UPLIFT Desk frames use three-stage frames instead of the two-stage that many competitors use because 3 sections in each leg instead of just 2 make for a wider height adjustment range. The wider adjustability range better fits people on the higher or lower ends of the height spectrum. And an independent spindle assembly in each leg means that our desks adjust 33% faster due to an extra spindle.
- What are these "dual motors" I keep reading about?
All UPLIFT Desks have a dual motor design, which means each leg gets its own separate motor, instead of having a single motor to power the entire desk like our competitors' desks. This makes our desks quieter to adjust, safer, more reliable, and stronger.
- What do you mean, bamboo is sustainable?
Bamboo is a fast-growing and naturally occuring grass found in Asia and many countries throughout the world. We love bamboo desktops because they allow you to get the look of real wood without having to cut down a tree to get it.
- How do you recommend I clean my bamboo desk?
To keep dust from gathering on your desktop, wipe it down with a microfiber towel. For a deeper clean, a towel with gentle soap and warm water will do the trick. Although bamboo is durable, it is not completely scratch-resistant. Care for your desk and don’t use it as a cutting board, and it will give you years of use.
- Can I assemble this desk by myself?
One person can assemble the frame and attach it to the desktop, but we do recommend having a friend help you flip the desk over once it's all assembled.
- Are guide holes pre-drilled into the desktop?
Yes. We have pre-drilled guide holes into the desktop to make positioning your frame on your desk a cinch!
- I don't live in the United States, will this desk work with my outlets and voltage?
UPLIFT Desks are designed for the 120 volt US electricity standard, but if you're buying one of our desks to use outside the United States or Canada, you can safely power your desk by plugging it into a step down transformer first. Not using the proper transformer may cause your desk's control box to overload, which would not be covered by warranty.
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.