- Space for all those things you couldn't fit on your desk, in a style to match your UPLIFT Desk
- Customize with thousands of configurations - over 100 different desktops, including solid wood, GREENGUARD-certified laminate, and bamboo, in various sizes and frame colors
- Use your own table surface on a fixed height frame for a completely custom solution
- Convenient for short periods as a seated-only desk
- Sturdy contemporary design with no floor-level crossbar keeps your under-desk area open for leg room or storage cabinets
- Add casters for easy mobility and custom design to your needs
- Accommodates most other UPLIFT Desk accessories
4-Leg Fixed Seated Height Side Table
Expand your surface area beyond your height adjustable desk. Our UPLIFT side tables give you room for your printers, collectible figurines, family photos, and all those papers that keep piling up in your in-tray. Match your side table to your UPLIFT Desk and frame, or pick colors to contrast; the choice is yours! With over 100 quick ship top styles available, and four frame colors, you can select the perfect combination to style your office.
Design Your Side Table
UPLIFT Desk sources a huge variety of beautiful and sustainable desktops. Our bamboo tops are made in the same facilities as the bamboo tops for our Bamboo Stand Up Desk, with the same eco-friendly methods.
Our solid wood desktops are made from a variety of unique species with distinctive colors and grains, rather than the stained maplewoods you'll sometimes find elsewhere. For every solid wood desktop we sell, we partner with the National Forest Foundation and Trees for Us to plant five new trees in U.S. National Forests.
For a more traditional look, GREENGUARD-certified laminates and Eco powdercoats also make the grade.
Our ready-made top surfaces range from 48" to 80" wide, will all fit your side table perfectly, and can be upgraded later if ever you need. Customize your side table even more with your choice of frame color, available in black, white, gray, and metallic (industrial style).
If you already have your own desktop and want to use an UPLIFT frame, hop over to our frame only listing. Any desktop in the range above will be a great fit.
For Storing or Sitting
This spacious side table comes together with lots of spare room underneath. Stow accessories like pedestals, storage cabinets, and under-desk drawers to keep your documents and belongings right at your side. Our solid frame design is stable without the need to add a crossbar (a crossbrace) at the floor, so nothing is there to get in your way!
That spare space applies to leg room, too. At 29" high, this side table is great to use as a seated-only desk. Just roll up a chair, stretch out your legs, and get to work. (If you're going to be sitting more than three hours, ergonomists recommend using a sit-stand workstation, to combat the aches, low energy, and long-term health effects of excessive sitting.)
Accessorize Your Office
The side table accommodates most UPLIFT Desk accessories, including hanging drawers (on 30" deep tops), circle drawers, keyboard trays (on track spacer), CPU holders, modesty panels with wire management, acoustic privacy panels, and even power grommets. Customize your side table just as completely as one of our UPLIFT Height Adjustable Desks!
|Height||29" (with 1" desktop thickness)|
|Desktop width range||48" - 80"|
|Minimum desktop depth||24"|
|Weight capacity||355 lb|
|Shipping dimensions||Frame - 49.5" W x 9.13" H x 30.5" D, 62 lbs
Desktop dimensions will vary depending on selection
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this a standing desk?
This side table is not a standing desk! While the table can be used for short periods as a seated-only desk, the table is fixed-height, and does not raise and lower.
- How do I design this table?
Customize your table the same way you would an UPLIFT Desk! Use our desk builder to choose your tabletop, frame color, and optional wire or power grommets to plug in your devices and route cables from your peripherals.
- Why would I need a fixed-height side table?
If you're running out of desk space or you've ever thought about a DIY side table for your UPLIFT Desk, you can quickly and affordably get the space you need, with a fixed-height frame. To get started, use the desk builder to select a style and size of desktop. Your stylish new side table will look great in your office!
- Why isn't my whiteboard side table erasing completely?
We have found that black dry erase markers tend to perform the best on these tables. If any residue or ghosting is left behind after erasing the desktop, use Expo White Board Cleaner. If that doesn't remove all of the residue, try 70% isopropyl alcohol. You can also write over the unerased portion with another dry erase marker, let it dry, and then erase it.
- What colors can I get this frame in?
You'll be able to style your 4-Leg Side Table with white, gray, black, and metallic (industrial style) color frames.
Add a fixed-height side table that can be used from either side and holds printers and other office items.
Features & Specs
- Wide array of configurations to match existing desktop and frame
- Fixed height of 29"
- Can use own tabletop
- Can be used as a desk (for a short time)
- No lower crossbar leaves room for storage
Resetting Your Desk
Most desk issues can be fixed quickly and easily with a desk reset. These steps are easy to follow and can be completed in just a few minutes. If resetting your desk doesn't fix the problem, or you'd like some help with the reset, please don't hesistate to give our service team a call at 1-800-349-3839.
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- All single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of our custom laminate and solid wood desktops, are eligible for our 30-day trial. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return window closes 30 days after receipt of item. You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within this time. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in their original factory packaging and in "Like New" condition. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- To view the full return policy, click here.