- Fixed-height frame allows you to build a fixed-height side table
- Designed to match UPLIFT Desks and accessories
- Sturdy legs support desktops of different sizes
- Fixed-height frame sits at 29" with leveling studs
- White, black, and gray color options
2-Leg Side Table Frame
Build your coordinated office space from scratch with 2-Leg Side Table Frames.
A fixed-height frame allows you to create the accent table you want with the desktop you've had your eye on, without having to go out of your way to find your frame and desk legs elsewhere. Enjoy a piece that's as matchy-matchy as you want, one that also gives your personal things a new home that doesn't take up space in your immediate work area.
|Height||29" with leveling studs|
|Width range||47" - 72"|
|Weight capacity||355 lbs|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How is this a fixed-height frame?
2-Leg Side Table Frames are fixed-height legs versus our height-adjustable three-stage frame legs you're probably used to seeing on our desks. They share a similar look, but instead come in a single column without an internal motor. This allows you to create a custom side or accent table that matches your UPLIFT Desk perfectly.
- How do I use this?
The same way you build an UPLIFT Desk! Go through our handy desk builder and pick the frame color you prefer, and add casters if you want a mobile side table. You can use your own desktop or shop our collection of tabletops that match our desks down to the last detail. Assembly is simple and requires just a few screws to attach the legs and frame to the top.
- Do I have any color options for the frame?
Of course! You'll be able to get 2-Leg Side Tables in white, gray, and black color options!
Color Me Sturdy
The 2-Leg Side Table Frame is available in black, gray, or white. This fixed height frame is similar to our 2-Leg Frame, the only difference is that it is stationary. The 2-Leg Side Table Frame measures in at 29" high, accounting for a 1" thick desktop and leveling pads.
This stationary side table frame is meant to be a companion to a standing desk and not the primary desk space in an office. This frame provides a durable support system for whatever desktop you choose to add.
Ergo on the Go
If you would like to make your 2-Leg Side Table mobile, you can outfit it at any time with our Desk Casters. Available in a set of four or five for every UPLIFT Desk model, these locking casters make your table even more versatile. They work great on either hard floors or low pile carpeting.
For safety and stability, the casters lock to keep your side table in place. For those who like to rearrange their spaces frequently or move a lot, casters make moving your table a breeze.
Please note: Casters will add approximately 1.5" of height to your side table.
UPLIFT Warranty Coverage
Peace of Mind
We stand behind the quality of our products and their high level of craftsmanship. That's why we're proud to offer a market-leading 7-year warranty standard on all our desks.
We're also known for our steadfast support and unmatched customer service. That's why we offer a 12-year extended warranty, which covers the frame and its component parts, for a small charge. It's all the service and support our customers have come to expect, just that you get five more years of it.
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty. For more information on UPLIFT warranty coverage, click here.
- You must request the Return Merchandise Authorization number within 30 days of receipt.
- You'll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number. For full desks, this will require coordinating with a freight company.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in "like new" condition. If items are damaged or show signs of wear and tear, they may be subject to fees.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please do not return any items without first receiving your RMA number.
- We strongly suggest using a trackable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.