We provide our customers expert advice regarding the purchase and use of office furniture and assessment equipment. This includes a wealth of ergonomic knowledge in our blog and ergonomic tools and guides. For more personalized attention, contact our team of trained experts; we are happy to offer up any advice and product recommendations via phone, email, or chat. We can provide you with a solution or point you in the right direction. It's up to you.
In addition to offering you expert advice, we guarantee you will receive exemplary customer service. Here's what earns us our reputation for great service:
- We find solutions for you: We offer human solutions that comfort and support our customers everyday. The feedback and stories we get from our customers are extremely rewarding to our team.
- We test and evaluate our products: Products we sell are evaluated by our ergonomist to meet a specific need. Our team uses ergonomic products on a daily basis. We know the benefits of working in a more user-friendly environment.
- We drive ergonomic principles: We want to help customers find products, tools and innovative ideas that have been researched, developed and produced based on ergonomic principles.
Community service and support are important parts of our company philosophy; we want people to be healthy not only at work, but in all areas of their lives. We're grateful for the opportunity to contribute our time and financial resources to several local non-profits.
- Lifeworks provides education, affordable housing, counseling, job training, and more to youth, young adults, and families striving towards self-sufficiency. They focus on sustainable solutions to some of our city's toughest problems.
- The Flatwater Foundation provides counseling to people diagnosed with cancer, and to their families and loved ones, recognizing the challenges in coping with a diagnosis and working to break the stigma associated with asking for support.
- The Central Texas Food Bank is the largest provider of food for the hungry in our area, bringing 26 million meals to the community every year. They focus on nourishing, healthy, fresh food, as well as nutritional education and assistance in connecting people to additional resources.
- The Texas Homeless Network works towards solutions to ending homelessness throughout Texas. They offer training, education, funding, and technical support to individuals, agencies, and organizations that provide services to the homeless in Texas, a population estimated at 60,000.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Texas matches adult volunteers with children in situations of adversity. The volunteers are mentors and friends to their Littles, offering advice and support and spending time together.
- Safe Place provides services for Austin individuals and families affected by violence. They counsel survivors, promote safe and healthy relationships, and work to change the attitudes and policies that perpetuate violence.
Our Mission and Values
Our Mission is to deliver sincere, world-class service and provide solutions that benefit our customers. We help.
We intend to lead the office furniture and ergonomic equipment market by building an organization centered around service, expert knowledge, and forging partnerships with our customers. We recognize that the growth of our business is directly driven by our customer service and education.
We base our company vision and strategy on these core values:
- Selling the highest quality products available
- Delighting our customers in every aspect of their experience
- Fostering team member happiness and excellence
- Driving profits & growth at fair prices
- Caring about our communities & our environment
- Championing mutually supportive partnerships with our suppliers
- Promoting customer health through ergonomic education